Chapter 2

I walked through the corridors of the school. I was going to the locker room.

When I reached there, there were so many lockers. I searched for mine. My locker number was 317A, I searched through the A section, 3rd row. "Uh.. 315A.. 316A.. 317A .. Ahha! Got it!" Suddenly people looked at me, because I shouted like a maniac. I was feeling embarrassed. "Sorry.." I blushed by all the embarrassment.

I opened my locker only to find my timetable. I looked at it. "Umm, so the first class is Math." I frowned. Math was never my favorite. I mean who likes math?

I walk into my classroom. I see all the students either using their phones or talking to each other. I see an empty seat at the back. I go and sit there. I like being alone.
Then the teacher enters the class with her books in her hands. She looks like she's at least 35 or 36. "So class, there is going to be a new student this semester." She looks at me and realizes that I'm the new student. "Oh! There she is." She says pointing at me. The whole class is looking at me and noticing me now. God. Its so embarrassing. "So.. You must be Jennifer, right?" "Yes mam." I say shyly. "So class, she is our new student. I hope you cooperate with her." The guys are looking at me, I just blush more.
"Uh.. My name is Jennifer Dias. I used to live in NYC. But we shifted here. I hope to get to know you better."
"Thanks Jennifer. Now you can get back to your seat." She says smiling. "Okay.." I go back to sit on my seat.

Just as she starts the class, a boy enters. I look up see him. My eyes go wide. It's the same boy who was stalking me this morning. No doubt about that. Shittt. I don't have a good feeling about this.

"Harry, you're late again." The teacher says sternly. He just smirks at her. He looks around the class and his eyes land on me. Shit shit shit. He just smirks at me. That stupid smirk. Ughh. He walks over to me and takes a seat right next to me. The girls in the class start to glare at me.

This is gonna be bad..

--------------------------------------
Ahhhh!! So guys, this is my second chapter. Please vote and do recommend me some ideas. Love ya!