Chapter 6

I woke up really tired. The weather was quite dull. It was like a typical lazy day. I looked up at the clock, 8:45am. Shit, I'm late. Since Yesterday was the first day, we could come school late, but today is when the real semester starts. School is at 9:30, so I gotta get ready fast.

I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I took a towel and wrapped it around myself and went to my cabinet to get dressed.

I chose a normal black T-shirt and normal black denims. I also wore a cardigan to cover the scars on my hands.

And yes, I used to cut, because in the previous school they used to bully me a lot, I was really depressed.

I ran downstairs in a hurry, I grabbed my breakfast, Toast and Juice, and gave my mom a goodbye kiss and ran towards the door to walk to school.

It's funny that how I used to be against cutting and all these things, I used to think that cutting would only make people think that you are a 'attention seeker'.

But as the 2 term of the year started, every thing changed, all the people's attitude towards me, just because of some bitch. Her name was Courtney. She used to bully me and act like the boss of the school, all my friends started hanging out with her and started changing a lot.

Slowly, they all started bullying me. The only people who where there for me where Hayley, Ciara and Anusha. Yes, I guess I haven't mentioned Anusha before, She was my best friend, all four of us were a group, even though Courtney and her 'gang' used to tease us and bully us, we never left each other's side.

But then Anusha had to go to Dubai as her grandfather had passed away, she was staying the for 2months as the funeral could only be performed with all the family members. And no. Anusha isn't full Arab, she is an anglo, just like me, but she was half Portuguese, British, Arab and Indian. Funny right? Four nationalities in one person, ha, I miss the girl so much. She doesn't even know that i have shifted, but she told me before leaving to Dubai, She might shift to London again. Well, fingers crossed.

And Hayley and Ciara, don't ask about them, they were my life, they were twins, haha, it was funny how I used to get confused between them, but their hair were different. Hayley had more of Brownish-Blonde hair while Ciara had Bleach Blonde hair with golden traces. They were so pretty. But they never accepted it. Haha, my baby's, they were life. All three of them.

My thoughts were interrupted by a car honking, I looked up to see the car. It was a Black Porché. I looked at the signal, its green, then I can cross the road, why is the person honking the car?

I started getting closer to the school, and as I was entering the school, I see that Black Porché, but I saw something I wish I didn't see, Harry coming out of that car and walking towards me. I just tried ignoring him, but then he suddenly stood right in front of me, how is that possible? How was he so fast? Just seconds ago he was way behind me.

I lifted my head up to seen him, and saw that Harry was smirking. I tried going the other way, but he just blocked my way.
"Harry, Move." I said sternly, but I was shocked by my Boldness. "Well, well, you are trying to be stern with me huh, babe?" He said coming closer. I just tried moving away but he didn't leave me. Instead, he pulled me with him behind the storage room.

"Harry! What are you doing?!" I spat on his face. "Shhhh babe, I just try something." He said huskily that would make any girl's leg go wobbly wobbly, but not me. I tried pushing him, but he just laughed and pinned my hands above my head. I tried moving but he held them tighter. I tried pushing him again with all my might. But he didn't even budge. He just started laughing bitterly. "Babe, do you seriously think that I'm gonna let you go so easily? At least I should have some fun." Those words sent shivers down my spine. His touch was really cold but then it was intoxicating.

He stared nibbling my ear, it was a very weird sensation, his cold lips against my skin. I tried struggling but he pressed his body against mine. Then he bought his lips to my neck leaving wet kisses everywhere. I tried my best to stop moaning, but one soft moan of pain escaped my mouth.

I felt his smile against my skin, I think that he took that as I was enjoying. But when he started biting and sucking on the skin below my ear, I tried pushing him away, but again, it was useless.

He licked one more time on the spot before pulling away. I put my hand on that spot and it was paining a lot.

"Well, now you're mine." He said smirking.
And he walked away, leaving me alone over there thinking what just happened. Did he just give me a hickey? Fuck shit.
I looked at my watch, great, 9:35. I'm very late. Thank you Harry. And note the sarcasm.

--------------------------------------
Heeyyy guys, I'm trying my best to make the chapters long, and this is the longest.
Guys, please vote and comment ideas if you wanna see your ideas displayed in this fanfic.

This story is mine, don't try stealing it. If any story is similar to this or same, will be reported. And it'll have to be taken down.

Thank you for your love. I hope this story is good and I would like to appreciate all of you.