Chapter 3

The teacher starts teaching the syllabus for this semester. I start writing up lecture notes as it always helps me to learn daily portions. I look at Harry from the of my eyes and I see him already looking at me smirking. I shift in my seat uncomfortably. He notices it and just shifts closer to me.

I can't even shift any further. If I do, I'll fall of my seat! This is so awkward. Suddenly, I gasp when I feel a big hand on my thigh! I turn my head only to see Harry smirking. Shitttt. His hand moves upwards till it reaches my pelvis area.

It's good I'm wearing a pant, if I was wearing a skirt, I couldn't imagine what would be my condition now.

I slap his hand off my leg, but he puts it back again. I remove it again. I look at him, and he has started to get pissed. Wtf? He troubles me and he only gets pissed. God, I have no doubt, this person has bad mood swings.

I roll my eyes, but then all of a sudden his hand reaches to the zipper of my pant. I gasp.

Wtf. I'm getting really nervous now. I remove his hand away. But he just smirks. I ignore him.

I write the notes to my book which the teacher was writing. Then the bell rang signifying its the time for the next period.
After the teacher leaves the class, I grab my books and head to my next class. At least I'll be away from that creep in the class. 'What was his name again?' "Harry." I heard someone whisper hotly in my ear. I turn to see who it was, shit. Its that creep. "I didn't ask for your name." I say shortly. "Well, I don't need you to ask my name, I just say it. " he said smirking. I just roll my eyes. What a jerk.

"Well, my name is-" He cuts in me saying "Jennifer." His face is plastered with that shitty smirk. God, you don't know how bad I wanna slap that smirk off his face.
I gasp when I accidentally touch his hand, it was freezing cold.

"Uh, can I ask you something?" I ask.
"Sure." "Why is your hand so cold?" He stiffens. "That's none of your business." He snaps. "Ohkay." I just say not caring.
I look at my watch, shit! I'm late. I just run from there to my next class leaving Harry there. I just run.

This day couldn't get better. And please notice the sarcasm.
------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment how was it! ^_^
And do give me some ideas. =D