Chapter 5

I was just laying on my bed using Facebook. I was scrolling until I saw some girl's post. It was a picture of her and Harry. Then I realized that this was that blonde who was smooching Harry.

In the picture, Harry was having his hands around her waist and she kept her hands around his neck. But I just ignored the picture and started to scroll. Then my phone beeped showing that I had just received two friend requests. I checked who had sent me the requests, it was those two guys from the afternoon. It was Liam and Zayn.

I just clicked confirm for both. Then suddenly I got a message, 'Zayn Malik messaged you.'
I clicked on the message and checked.

Zayn - Hey. ;)

Me - Hey.

Zayn - Sup? x

Me - Nothing much, you?

Zayn - Same here. So how're you? x

Me - Good, you?

Zayn - I'm Awesome. ;) Are you sure you're good, because the way you fell today, looked like it hurt shit.

Me - Haha, about that, I'm good now. :)

Zayn - hehe, yeah. So how was today? First day right?

Me - Yeah.. It was okay.x

Zayn - Wait.. Do you study at Castrene High school?

Me - Yeah. How do you know?

Zayn - Cuz I study there too.;)

Me - Yeah? Wow.

Zayn - yeah. Even Liam studies there, we have a whole group at school.

Me - wow. So who are there in the 'group'?

Zayn - well there are 5 guys, including me and Liam.

Me - wow. Who are they?

Zayn - Niall, Louis and Harry.

Me - Harry? As in Harry Styles?

Zayn - Yeah. You know him?

Me - Uh yeah, he's in my class.

Zayn - ohkay, so I gotta go, see you tomorrow if I can.;)

Me - sure. Bye.x

Zayn - Bye babe.;)

I sighed keeping my phone down. I was so tired for the earlier events of today. So They all are in group. I wonder if they all are in my class, since many were absent today. I hope not.

But Now, I'm very tired and I'm really sleepy. I just hope that tomorrow is better.

------------------------------------------------
Here the 5th chapter guys! Sorry I took long. But I had exams. Please give ideas if you have, I want you guys to really enjoy this story.