Chapter 4

My first day wasn't as much as I expected.

It was the time to go home, the final bell had just rung signifying it's the time for departure.

So I probably guess I haven't introduced my self well, I'm Jennifer Dias. Im an anglo-Indian. Yes, I'm half Indian. My dad was Indian and my mom American. I was born in Dubai.

But we had to go back to USA because my Dad had died in a car crash when I was 5. Its very hard for my mom to work alone. But she does try her best to keep me happy. And recently, she had a promotion, but due to the promotion, we had to shift to London.

Back there in USA, I didn't have many friends, just 2. Hayley and Ciara. They meant the life to me, we were so close. When people used bully me, just because I was a nerd, and did not have much of a social life, my friends used to console me. I miss them so much.

I raced towards the main gate trying not to be spotted by Harry. As I was walking out, I saw Harry and some blonde haired girl smooching. "Eww." I was disgusted. Harry noticed me and just smirked whereas the Blondie just glared at me. I was looking at them with utter disgust. All I did was walk away.

As I knew, this guy was a Playboy. I have to maintain maximum distance from him.

I started walking to my house, when I saw some guys playing football. I just kept walking until the ball hit me on my back. I fell down in the most embarrassing way.

"Ouch..." The guys came running towards "shit, are you alright? I'm really sorry." A guy with brown hair and the most warm dark brown eyes said, gesturing his hand to me to help me get up. "Yeah.." I was a very bad liar. It hurts like shit. "You're bad at lying, do you realize that?" He chuckles. "Sorry.." I laugh nervously.

I then notice a guy with black hair styled into a quiff with a blonde streak next to the guy with brown hair smirking at me. I literally feel uncomfortable.

"So I didn't introduce my self, I'm Liam." He says cheerfully, he was so sweet, looking at him being so cheerful makes me happy. "I'm Jennifer." "Hmm, Jennifer?" He asks. "Yeah?" "Are you American?" He asks obviously hearing my american accent. I just chuckle.

"Hehe, yeah, but not full though." I smile kindly. "No full?" He asks. "Yeah. I'm half Indian too." "Nice. But it is rare to see an Anglo-Indian though." He says. "I guess." I laugh nervously.

*cough cough* the Black-haired guy fake coughs. "Uh, oh yeahh! Meet Zayn." Liam introduces him. "Hi, nice to meet ya!" He smirks. "Hello, nice to meet you too." I say. He just smirks wider looking at me from head to toe.

"Uhh, I guess I gotta go.. I hope to see you again!" "Sure." Liam says. "Sure babe." Zayn says winking. I smile and start walking back home.

"My mom is probably at work so I'll be alone." I thought. Today is a hectic day. I'm so tired.
------------------------------------
So usually the chapters are really short, but I tried making this average. I hope you like it.❤ love yaa.