51-60

Chapter 51 Changes in herself

I was silent all night, and the next morning, Lin Susu got up early because Chen Guofu wanted to make her a skateboard.

Yes, it's that kind of skateboard, but it's just a pure wooden structure, which is also helpless.

The farm is too big, there are no cars, no battery cars, not even bicycles.

To quickly explore space, Lin Susu can only think of skateboards.

Now that the body has recovered a lot, it is time to find an opportunity to explore the space.

Looking at Chen Guofu who was carefully polishing the pulley, Lin Susu's heart flashed a hint of warmth.

Although this guy was dumbfounded, he really didn't say anything to Lin Susu. Even if Lin Susu asked him to do such unreliable things, he would not complain.

The most commendable thing is that if Lin Susu didn't explain, he didn't ask, which made Lin Susu relieved and felt a little guilty at the same time.

Lin Susu walked up to Chen Guofu with a glass of water, looked at Chen Guofu, who was dripping with sweat on his forehead, and said, "Drink some water first."

As soon as Chen Guofu looked up, he saw Lin Susu standing beautifully at him. In front of him, he held a cup in his hand.

The sun shone on her side face, and there was a flash of light, and Chen Guofu suddenly looked dumbfounded. Being stared at by Chen Guofu like this, Lin Susu's pretty face turned a little red, she stroked her hair with one hand and said, " Idiot, what are you looking at?" 

"It's so good?"

Lin Susu was stunned, and touched her cheek with her hand, it was tender, as if she was touching a half-cooked egg.

Lin Susu's eyes lit up, she hadn't observed this body much since she was reborn.

I saw it once before when I was half-dead. At that time, my face was sallow, and the whole person seemed to be dying.

But in the past few days, drinking the spiritual spring water secretly every day, the whole body has undergone earth-shaking changes.

And she has never had time to watch it, and when Chen Guofu said it today, she suddenly looked forward to it.

Putting the cup in his hand on the stool, Deng Deng Deng immediately ran away.

This Chen Guofu, who was just about to say something, was holding it there, don't say how uncomfortable it is.

He looked at the work in his hand, and then looked at the cup beside him, and finally put down his work and picked up the cup.

After Lin Susu ran into the room, she slammed the door shut.

Then he stood in front of the bedside mirror and kept looking at herself.

Looking through the mirror, Lin Susu saw that she did have a cheek that could be broken by a bullet.

When I rolled up my sleeves, my entire arm was smooth and white, not like someone who had worked before.

As soon as she gritted his teeth, Lin Susu dodged into the space, and then came to the room in the courtyard, where there was a large full-length mirror.

Lin Susu secretly checked her whole body, and found that not only was her health better, her strength was stronger, but her skin was not too good.

What kind of skin is like creamy, icy skin and snowy skin, which describes her.

At this moment, Lin Susu smiled like a second fool, which woman doesn't think she is more beautiful.

Not only that, Lin Susu also found that her face was also undergoing subtle changes during this time.

It was an inexplicable change, obviously still the same person, but it just felt better.

"Gudong~"

Excited Lin Susu swallowed involuntarily, came to the courtyard, and poured herself a large glass of spiritual spring water, only then did she leave the space satisfied.

Back in the yard, I saw that Chen Guofu was still tinkering with the things in his hand, but the cup on the side was empty.

Seeing Lin Susu coming out, Chen Guofu said directly, "Susu, have you put sugar in this water? Why does it feel a little sweet."

 Chapter 52 Da Ya was injured

Lin Susu didn't expect Chen Guofu to taste this, and had to sigh that this tongue is really powerful.

"What sugar are you adding, are you too thirsty? Would you like to pour another cup for you?"

"Well, I'm really thirsty."

Chen Guofu was not polite at all, and Lin Susu directly poured him a cup of ordinary of tea.

"Gudonggudong~"

Chen Guofu finished drinking before two sips, and said with a blink of an eye, "Hey, why is it not sweet, is it really an illusion?"

Chen Guofu shook his head and put down the cup and didn't care.

At this time, the twin brothers ran in from the outside noisily.

Dayu pushed open the door, running and shouting, "Mom mom, a bad guy hit my sister."

"What?" Lin Susu screamed and ran out, and Chen Guofu also put down his buddy. Immediately followed.

The four little guys have been pulling weeds in the vegetable field outside the courtyard, how could they be beaten?

Originally, Lin Susu didn't want them to work, but the sensible girl had to help her work.

In desperation, Lin Susu could only let her take her younger brothers to do some small work in the vegetable field outside the courtyard.

Originally, Lin Susu didn't expect them to do much, just play outside, but she didn't expect someone to beat Da Ya.

At this moment, Lin Susu doesn't care who the other party is, whoever touches her daughter will kill her!

Out of the yard, at first glance, I saw Da Ya pulling the corner of a person's clothes, but the other party pushed it mercilessly, and Da Ya immediately fell to the ground with a butt.

You must know that it is in the field. If you are bumped by a stone or something, you must not be injured!

Look at the man again, holding a fishing rod, standing by the river at their house, and that's where she put the fish cage.

And look at this person again, who is not that second-rate Qian Dalong!

A burst of anger rushed to the sky, and he shouted loudly: "You damned thing!"

Lin Susu's body was like an arrow from the string, and he rushed out, before Qian Dalong could react.

"Pfft~"

Qian Dalong saw a flower in front of his eyes. Lin Susu, who was still at the gate of the courtyard, came to her in the blink of an eye, and then a force hit, and the whole person flew upside down and fell into the river.

"Gudonggudong~"

Being kicked like this, Qian Dalong was kicked for a while, and he drank a few big mouthfuls of river water.

Lin Susu was so angry that she looked around and wanted to find a stone to smash this Qian Dalong to death.

At this time, Chen Guofu ran over, picked up Da Ya, patted the soil on her body and asked, "Da Ya, did you fall somewhere?" He pulled up his little hand and wanted to wipe it clean. It was only then that she discovered that Da Ya's palm had scratched the skin.

"Susu, Susu, Daya's palm is broken, hurry up and take it to wash and bandage it?"

When she heard that Daya was injured, Lin Susu immediately woke up, regardless of Qian Dalong who was struggling in the river and wanted to go ashore, Picked up the big girl and ran home.

Chen Guofu glanced at Qian Dalong who was going ashore and wanted to kick him down again.

But thinking that this is his uncle, he can only hate it.

He picked up Xiaoxing, and took Da Yu and Zhou Zhou back to the yard, regardless of Qian Dalong's life or death.

When Chen Guofu entered the room, he saw Lin Susu with a cold face, carefully bandaging Da Ya.

"Mom, it's just a little bit of skin torn, it's fine."

Da Ya saw that Lin Susu was cleaning and bandaging again, her body was constantly twisting, and grandma was never like this before.

Even if she fell and broke her skin, she would only scold her for being so careless.