71-80

Chapter 71 Sister-in-law Chen Guoling

"Really?" Lin Susu's eyes lit up, but he didn't expect old man Cui to have this skill.

The old man Cui just waved his hand and said, "I repaired this tricycle myself, it's nothing."

"So, old man, help me repair the big tricycle except for the broken part, how about it?"

Lin Su Su's proposal made old man Cui very excited. This could have another source of income, but if it breaks, it can't be solved, so the maintenance is not very meaningful.

"You don't need to think about other things, old man. I'll find a way to break it out. You can say how long it will take."

Seeing Lin Susu insisting so, the old man Cui stopped talking, Guan Wenxue looked at Lin Susu and scolded him. With Fang Qiu's appearance, he held back what he wanted to say.

"Susu has really changed!"

Guan Wenxue sighed in his heart. If Lin Susu in the past had such audacity, if she could just meet her husband's family, Huang Dalei might not have to go to jail.

Shaking her head, she got rid of these messy thoughts. Looking at the current Lin Susu, the more she looked, the more surprised she became, and at the same time she was also looking forward to it.

His own man followed this niece, maybe he could really make a good appearance.

At the same time, Lin Susu's previous bag proposal was a little looser.

Ignoring Wenxue's inner changes, Lin Susu breathed a sigh of relief after reaching an agreement with old man Cui.

The maintenance fee and the delivery fee are a total of 50 cents.

Today's wages are only one dollar a day, and fifty cents is not a small amount.

This is also mainly because all the parts for servicing the big three are in that pile of scrap parts.

If the sewing machine can be repaired together, Lin Susu will give another dollar.

As soon as I got home, the four little guys ran over.

"Slow down, slow down, carefully."

Behind the little guys was a woman carefully guarding them.

This person is Lin Susu's mother Huang Wanrong. Since both Lin's parents and Lin's mother were laid off, Lin Susu simply asked Lin's mother to help her take care of the children. After all, she was busy during this time.

Just catching the big girl who rushed over and picking her up, Lin Susu accidentally saw someone walking out of the main room.

"Guo Ling, why are you here?"

Chen Guoling, Lin Susu's younger sister, Chen Guofu's younger sister, is only fifteen years old this year and is still in junior high school.

Chen Guoling was the only one in the old Chen family who was close to the Lin Susu family, but also, as a daughter, Chen Guoling was not treated by Qian Cuihua at all.

If it wasn't for the nine-year compulsory education, I'm afraid he would have been asked to go out to work long ago.

In recent years, the state has become more and more strict with the control of nine-year compulsory education, especially in southern cities.

However, the more this is the case, the more the mother Qian Cuihua dislikes her daughter.

Just spending money and not earning money, if you grow up, you have to get married, and you will lose money properly.

However, Chen Guofu was very kind to this sister, and would secretly give some pocket money from time to time.

But I don't know whose money it ended up with. Anyway, Lin Susu never saw Chen Guoling spend any pocket money.

Looking at the hesitant Chen Guoling, Lin Susu's eyes flashed a ray of light, the thing that makes this girl so entangled is probably not her own business.

"Are you on vacation today? I haven't seen you girl for a long time."

Lin Susu smiled and took Chen Guoling's little hand and walked into the house.

Being pulled by Lin Susu, Chen Guoling breathed a sigh of relief. He was just being held like this, just like a small feeling.

After entering the room and sitting down, Lin Susu asked directly, "Is it because the old lady is doing something wrong? It must be embarrassing you."

Lin Susu said firmly, Chen girl hurriedly waved her hand, "No, no." She also secretly looked out, as if she was afraid that someone would eavesdrop.

 Chapter 72 Unexpected Confession 

Susu did not reveal it either.

This girl has been reprimanded, beaten and scolded by her mother for many years, and her courage is not ordinary.

With a smile, Lin Susu poured a glass of water for Chen girl herself, "Don't be afraid, the old lady said that she will not come here again, and she will not be hear you"

Chen girl immediately let out a long breath, and Lin Susu did not force her. 

After a while, girl Chen finally couldn't bear it any longer, "Sister-in-law, have you raised hundreds of chickens? Can raising chickens really make money?"

"Is it the old lady who asked you to ask?" Lin Susu looked With girl Chen.

Suddenly her face turned red, she didn't know what to say, Lin Susu said to herself, "She knows that you can't hide it from us, and she guesses that we won't hide it from you."

Girl Chen didn't dare to speak anymore, and lowered her head. , his face was red and blood was dripping.

"Hey, this has nothing to do with you. In fact, even if other people ask, I will tell you."

This time Chen girl raised her head and said in surprise: "Why? Isn't this profitable?"

"To make money, of course to make money, If I don't make money, why are you raising chickens?"

Girl Chen was even more confused, "Then why tell other people?"

No one knows that you are covering the profitable business these days, and sharing it with others is a fool.

But Lin Susu is not stupid at all. If she covers her, Qian Cuihua doesn't know how to arrange her.

Even if she makes money in the future, she will be in constant trouble. It's better to let her think she has a huge benefit now, and don't bother them again in the future.

When she has the ability, move to other places far away, out of sight and out of mind.

"It's definitely profitable to raise chickens, but if you don't do a few things well, you'll definitely lose money."

Girl Chen's eyes lit up, "What's the matter?"

This is an instinctive curiosity, and Lin Susu didn't plan to hide it. Can the old lady It's up to her to solve it.

"First, it's useless to raise chickens if you don't raise enough chickens. One or two eggs can't be sold in towns.

Second, if you raise more chickens, you will lay more eggs every day. Supply and marketing cooperatives, no matter what kind, transportation is a problem, don't break the eggs before they are delivered.

Third, adult live chickens can also be sold, but it is better to make smoked and dried chickens, which will sell for higher prices. It also lasts for a long time."

Girl Chen was stunned, it was like telling her the complete way to make money!

She even said that she made smoked dried chicken, this, this...

For a while, girl Chen looked at Lin Susu as if she was looking at a fool.

"Sister-in-law, aren't you afraid of leaking it all out?"

Girl Chen was very entangled at the moment. Lin Susu told her so frankly, but she was embarrassed to tell Qian Cuihua about it. However, Lin Susu just waved her hand and said, "It's okay, I originally told you to tell the old lady. As for whether she believes it or not, it's none of my business whether she will do or not."

Leng Leng.

Indeed, if Qian Cuihua was told like this, with the old lady's heart, she might not believe it.

Those who are suspicious may not be able to make up their minds.

"That, that..." The little girl didn't say why for a long time.

"What do you care about, little girl, just say it straight, don't you want to help her make a decision?"

Lin Susu's straightforward words made her even more speechless, and the whole person was in a bad mood. After that, her mother would be entangled in her heart for a long time.