Confess or death?

Aru was bored. Like really bored. Like really really really I-could-binge-watch-the-LOTR-movies-but-I-already-did bored. Until that devils workshop of a brain of hers thought of an idea. However, she needed her sisters for her master plan.

Daughteroflightning is online

Daughteroflightning enters Soul Sisterz Squad Chat

Daughteroflightning: Guys! I just thought of an idea!

Washyourhands is online 

Washyourhands: Is it a good one?

Hangryforfood is online

Hangryforfood: Lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we?

FashionistaNikki is online

Pandavaclairvoyant is online 

FashionistaNikki:  At least lets hear what's she's got to say! I am not gonna be held from designing by a useless argument!

Daughteroflightining: Well- 

After explaining the plan~ Sorry no spoliers! 

Hangryforfood: Y'know, I actually like this plan!  I still have to get back at him for putting soil in my black forest cake.

FashionistaNikki: Same here! He turned my newly made blue blazer into a white one! Its              hIdEoUs!!!!

Pandavaclairvoyant: And he put shaving cream in my milk! I am forever scarred....

Washyourhands: I'll do it but he didn't do anything to me 

Daughteroflightning: Ok, when do we execute the plan?

After getting everything ready~

All: Tomorrow at 3PM Prince Rudra of Naga-Loka will feel the power of the Pandavas

                                                                To be Continued....~ 

Hi guys! Sorry I left you on a cliffhanger here :) There will be a part two coming out so you can see what happens to Rudy. I randomly thought- what if Rudy was a prankster and pranked the Potatoes way to often? What would the revenge attack be like? And so that is the new story I present to you: Confess or Death? This story is a Snake of Death story not an Lightning Smolder one to those who were confused. Make sure to vote and comment! Thanks for all your support! :) 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Thanks~

Magique🎱