Chapter 9

He grabbed the collar of my shirt lighty and kissed me passionatly but slowly. A few moments later we heard the door open once again an pulled away. He let go of me and I looked at the door. I smiled at the person in the door. They stared in shock.
"It's rude to stare y'know." Moon said.
That got me and the person in the door laughing.
"Sorry sorry. Oh yeah dad said to turn the music down. We can hear it two floors up!" the person said
I chuckled at myself, "Alright alright. What cha been upto woman?"
"Nothing much. I can't believe you got somebody before me." they wined playfully.
They came in and shut the door locking it.
"Haha." I said sarcastically.
"I'm Maria. Y/n's step-sister. Our dad's have been meeting up for a while." Maria introduced themselves.
"WAIT HOW LONG I WAS JUST TOLD THAT I HAD A STEP-SISTER!?" I yelled sitting up.
"Uh like almost a year now. Dad is good at keeping secrets lol." Maria said.
I groaned, "Omg he siad he wouldn't keep anymore secrets from me!"
"Anyways I'll tell you things about men later, but why is there a room full of kid drawing? Does dad not let go of the past or something?" Maria asked as she turned on the lights.
Moon groaned as Sunny took control.
"Oh hush Moon your fine." Sunny said.
Maria looked at Sunny confused.
I giggled, "Sunny your talking out loud."
"Oh sorry!" Sunny apologized.
"It's fine. Anyways answer my question. It seems sus." Maria looked at me.
"Oh Sunny works as a daycare attendant and those are the drawing the kids made him! Their special to him." I explained.
"Gotcha wierdo. Oh ya Olli was asking if we could all hang out tomorrow. Could we?" Maria asked.
"I have work tomorrow. I won't be able to sorry." Sunny looked down and frowned.
I pulled him up and hugged him, "Idiot I'm not going anywhere without you."
"You don't have to supervise me. That's my job to supervise the kids! I'm not a kid!" Sunny complained.
I let go of him, "Alright then I'm down Maria~"
"Gr-" Maria went to speak.
"W-wait no I'm sorry! If you leave me you have to give us cuddles all night and the next day!" Sunny unintentionally interrupted.
"Dang sad. Anyway's why are you wearing freaking sweats and a hoodie and not to mention a freaking mask Sunny?!" Maria asked practically yelling.
"O-oh uhm.. Rather not say.."
I pulled him onto my lap.
"It's ok Sunlight. She won't be like Karen." I whispered into his ear.
He blushed slightly from my breath brushing against his skin. I smiled.
"W-well I have a condition.. Vitiligo.. L-Loss of s-skin.." he stuttered out still scared a bit.
Maria smiled. A very very big smile.
"THAT'S SO COOL! I LIVE THAT!" She screamed.
Sunny covered his ears from the screaming and I chuckled.
"Your family is supportive aren't they Y/n?" Sunny asked.
"Yep." I smiled.
The lights went out again but only in my room. The Windows locked in my room.
"I feel like I'm one of those girl in a horror movie." I broke the silence.
"Shut up. Nobody speak." Maria whispered.
Moon got off my lap an I got off the bed. I walked over to the window. Froze in shock. A skin walker was outside my window. It didn't see us thank got. I pulled th curtians shut and grabbe the two by their wrist. I pulled them into my walk-in closet and shut the door, locking it. I let go and Moon pulled me into a hug from behind. I pulled my phone from my pocket and texted dad while checking the time. '3:33 AM'.
An hour later.
The skin walkers were gone and Maria went to her room. I was cuddling on the bed with a sleeping Moon. I couldn't sleep due to thinking about what would of happened of I didn't take them into the closet. I smiled softly as I looked at the sleeping Moon.
"We love y/n with our life. Screw Jessica." Moon mumbled in their sleep.
I giggled. Moon pulled me closer and kissed my forehead, then my cheek, then my neck. They kissed my neck a few times then buried their head in the crook of my neck. I started blushing madly at the feeling of their soft lips on my neck. I closed my eyes and dozed off to bed. I started to dream of Moon and Sunny.