Eighteen.

_________________

_________________

Kate finished packing away another box of
clothes. They had moved into a house a week ago,  it felt as if they were unpacking a never ending supply of boxes.

"You excited for wedding dresses?" Buck asked.

"Kinda" Kate shrugged, "I don't really know what I want, but I'll figure out when I'm there"

"Mamama!" Josie called out, Kate smiled and took the 7 month old from bucks arms.

"Hey baby, are you ready for a super fun day with Claire. Huh?"

Kate planted kissed into her cheek, the baby erupted with giggles.

"I hate leaving her" buck sighed,

"Me too" Kate frowned, "but we gotta work. Otherwise we will never be able to afford this beautiful house"

"Oh chims back today"

"I can't believe it's been 2 months since Jee was born" Kate shook her head, "I can't believe you are 8 months old"

"Don't remind Me" buck winced,

Kate smiled, "relax, she's not even crawling yet"

"Whatever" buck rolled his eyes, kissing Josie.

__________

"All right, let's see what we got here." Chimney said, kneeling to aid the young man.

The was call wasn't the first of the pattern. He fell from the balcony trying to break into his parents home.

"Connor!" His mother exclaimed, rushing to him.

"Got a compound tib-fib fracture to the right leg. It's pretty nasty. Got some bone hanging out."

"Sir, can you feel when I do this?" Kate asked,

"Yeah, yeah."

"Good." She nodded.  "Then his pedal pulse is strong, which means he's still got blood flowing."

"PERRLA response is good. Pupils are equal and reactive." Chimney called.

"All right, sir, I'm gonna give you something to help with the pain, but you have to try and stay still."

"After a fall like that, we can't rule out a spinal injury." Hen told them

"This is all your fault."