𝗘𝗣. ZERO (1)

EPISODE ZERO (1)Welcome To The Neighborhood • Sunday, 8:36 am •

EPISODE ZERO (1)
Welcome To The Neighborhood
• Sunday, 8:36 am •

"NEWSPAPERS! NEWSPAPERS FOR SALE!!"The little girl shouted as she cycled on the street on her bicycle

"NEWSPAPERS! NEWSPAPERS FOR SALE!!"The little girl shouted as she cycled on the street on her bicycle. Welcome to Chesters Creek, one of the neighborhoods in the metropolis of Mezmit.

"Good morning Yuna!"The little girl spotted the female and threw the roll of newspaper she's holding.

"Morning to you too Azela!"The teen shouted back catching the newspaper with both of her hands.

That's Shin Yuna, the friendliest neighbor you'd ever meet in this neighborhood. She lives on Pewter Street with her mom, dad and younger brother.

Their family is referred to as the 'walking sunshines' since they could brighten someone's day with their smiles.

"Mornin' Yuna"

"Morning Peter!"She greeted back to the neighbor who's walking his dog.

Morning walks is an essential for the young girl, it's an every day routine she does that she never skips. The sun shone brightly over the community as people slowly started getting out their homes.

Chester Creek is a great neighborhood to live in, you'll be encountering different personalities and different families who are nothing alike.

It maybe be a typical neighborhood but why not come along and live with us during the adventure!

Yuna's admiring the beautiful weather, letting the morning breeze brush through her hair. She's been walking for quite sometime now and has reached the intersection between Macaroon and Pewter street.

It seems awfully quiet this morning, that's unusual.

The girl decided to continue her peaceful morning stroll as out of nowhere kids started running towards her screaming and yelling.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE A HUMAN PIZZA DOUGH WAAAAAAAAAH"A little girl wailed as she runs as fast as she could.

"HE'S GOING TO RUN OVER US!"Another one shouted panting heavily.

"RUN FASTER YOU FOOLS BEFORE WE TURN INTO COOKIES!"A boy shouted as the little kids crossover to Pewter Street.

Yuna's forehead wrinkled confused on what's happening. She swifts her head back to the front as her eyes bulges out in surprise. A silhouette on a skateboard is recklessly riding down the slope.

"Holy shoot"Yuna muttered avoiding the incoming skater.

The honey blonde lad heelflipped on his skateboard as he finally halted to a stop. He picked up his board as he noticed Yuna hiding behind a lamppost.

"Pfft"He snickered beaming an annoying grin on his lips.

"What a moron... YAH DO YOU PLAN KILLING PEOPLE HUH"Yuna took off her fluffy bunny slipper on one foot and started chasing the lad.

"CRAZY!"She shouted behind his back dropping her slipper on the ground and slipped it back on her foot.

"You're crazy, why are you walking on the street stupid"He replied facing her.

"Eh? You don't own the street you can't tell me what to do huh?!?"She balled her fist and intimidated the boy.

"Fine then, If you wanna get run over by a vehicle be my guest"He shrugged dropping his skateboard on the ground.

"Well... THERE WASN'T ANY VEHICLES ANYWAYS... YOU DOUCHEBAAAAAG!"Yuna shouted as he rode on his board and left her there.

"Argh, whatever the day is still pretty, as pretty as me hmf!"She puffed.

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

A couple walks away we enter the Neighborhood Square. It's a place where minimarts, boutiques, pharmacies, arcades can be spotted.

It's a new day for the Florescent Salon, a young woman with fiery orange hair flipped the closed sign to the open side and stood besides the main entrance.

"Psst. Yeji, It looks like Ryujin won't come to work again"Her cousin sighed scrolling through his phone.

"Again?!?! She ditched work for almost a week already, what's her reason now??"Yeji asked questioning the constant absences of her friend.

"Remember that ugly guy she simped for?"Her cousin mentioned.

"What about that idiot??"

"Well he's taken already and she's weeping in sadness once more, her neighborhood crushes are really falling in love like a domino seriously"He rolled his eyes.

"So?!? Doesn't she have a hundred more crushes in this community?!"Yeji retorted crossing her arms across her chest.

"Why don't you try telling her that, It's too early for me to handle love drama Cous,"

"Argh, not again"

Meet Hwang Yeji, she runs the Florescent Salon with her family. Their home is located in Pewter Street, and has been living in Chester Creek for seven years.

The bells on top of the salon entrance chimed as Yeji and her cousin Yeong-su snapped their gaze to the male who just entered the salon.

"Hello, welcome to Florescent I'm Yeong-su how may we help you today?"He approached their first customer of the day.

"Just a haircut, the usual please and uhm I have a friend with me, he'll have the same"The male replied as Yeong-su nodded.

"One question... where's your friend"

"He'll come in a few minutes, he's by the clubhouse getting changed after swimming"

"Ohhh okay then, anywho let's begin?"Yeong-su sat the customer down on a styling chair and called Yeji to accommodate him.