𝗘𝗣. SIX (1)

EPISODE SIX (1)The fall of the Chimpunks• Saturday, 9:17 am •

EPISODE SIX (1)
The fall of the Chimpunks
• Saturday, 9:17 am •

Long time no see neighbors! How are you doing? I hope you're doing great! It's been awhile since the last tim— "GET OFF THE GRASS ITS GOING TO GET DIRTY HOOLIGANS!"The red head puffed in anger stabbing the rake's butt on the ground

Well there goes the episode introduction...

"You know even without stepping on the grass it's already dirty right?"Chaeyeon blurted to the younger taking a huge bite off her apple.

It's a sunny Saturday morning in Chester Creek. Cars, banners, and horns can be seen everywhere in the neighborhood. You may possibly think of a festival! Or! Or! A huge birthday party by the rich neighbors!

But nope, not today since the basketball match between the Chipmunks and the rival team Blue Falcons is taking place, today! THIS DAY!

And to show support for their beloved neighbors the community of Chester Creek went all out with the decorations. Guaranteed not everyone is a huge basketball fan in the community, but!

To show support, everyone went hand in hand to cheer on their neighborhood basketball team. One of the good things Chester Creek citizens do for their community.

"Hey you old humans are you going to stay and guard the garden all day? Or are you going to move and help with the rest of the population in the square?"

Chaemin grimaced at her two older sisters lounging around their front porch doing nothing but scaring little kids away from running in their property.

How.. productive...

Suddenly Chaeryeong's brows rose hearing a distant male voice speaking behind her.

"Hey Taehyun thanks for the help yesterday I really appreciate it bro"She turned around in a flash and shot a gaze on the boy thanking a very familiar brunette walking by.

Of course, it's that wrench Kang Taehyun again! The girl thought as she feels her blood beginning to boil.

Taehyun glanced to his right and saw Chaeryeong staring at him meanly a couple meters away. The boy began to feel intimidated seeing not only one, but three sisters giving him a judging gaze.

He awkwardly flashed a smile and gave a sheepish wave, it's either pretend nothing happened or live in shame forever and ever and ever!

He's never going to forget the shame and embarrassment he endured that night he serenaded Chaeryeong with a love song instead of a sorry anthem.

Because of that a lot of neighbors started congratulating him for being brave enough to confess his love to the most crabby young lady in the community!

"Chaeryeong I have a question and you should have an answer to it"Chaeyeon spoke letting her eyes follow the male silhouette walking away. "Is Mr.Nice Boi really courting you or what"She asked.

Chaeryeong scoffed acting offended, "Your stupidity is seriously showing, of course not"She rolled her eyes. "Even if he did try courting me, hah"

"I'll do whatever it takes to scare him away"

"Uhm no need older sis, poor dude is already scared to death thanks to your stone face alone"Chaemin snickered loudly as she immediately ran away.

Knowing Chaeryeong, oof she might turn into a summer barbecue if she doesn't run for her life sooner.

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

"HUENINGKAI!"Naomi screamed on the top of her lungs as she began chasing the honey blond lad.

Right next to the neighborhood clubhouse we have Cloud Cove Street, the place where many kids and teenagers can be seen running around the area.

It's another morning, and another day for HueningKai and his buddies teaming up with the Shin siblings for community work. Myungjun scratches his head looking at HueningKai and his bestfriend Naomi.

They were assigned to help with decorations and here they are causing more trouble.

"Ouch! HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"Yuna shouted to HueningKai who bumped into the ladder she's standing on.

Hanging up banners is not easy, especially when you have people running around like a bunch of immature kids. Yuna keeps on feeling the ladder being hit by someone and couldn't bare the feeling any longer.

"YAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"She squealed in a very very high pitch causing everyone to stop what they're doing.

"YOU THREE"She locks her gaze on Kai and his two best pals doing nothing but creating more mess.

"PLEASE. COOPERATE. IN. OUR. TASK. FOR. ONCE."She huffed as silence prevailed the area.

Naomi slowly glanced to HueningKai before they bursted out of laughter. Myungjun sighed and facepalmed himself tired with the everyday screaming and bickering his poor young self has to see.

"Love the high note sooooooo nice soooooo eargasm don't do it again"HueningKai looks up to Yuna who's standing on a ladder letting a smile curve on his lips.

"Excuse me, its not my fault that you and your friends"
She points to them sassily, "Don't cooperate AND ITS AN EASY TASK FOR PETES SAKE!"

HueningKai chortled side eyeing his friends behind him with a taunting smirk.

"Well if it's an easy task then.. YOU DON'T NEED OUR HELP ANYMORE"HueningKai retorted mimicking her sassy headlocks and eyebrows.

Yuna's brows arched in disbelief, she can't stand these troublemakers. It makes her wanna pop off in anger and hiya their faces wearing a spiky heel!

but she can only dream.