𝗘𝗣. FOUR (3)

EPISODE FOUR (3)Rainy nights, stormy days• Wednesday, 9:12 am •

EPISODE FOUR (3)
Rainy nights, stormy days
• Wednesday, 9:12 am •

Two days later, and the rain well finally stopped pouring for a little while

Two days later, and the rain well finally stopped pouring for a little while. Lucky for Yuna and HueningKai they won't see each other for the day. Because of the storm everything is canceled for community service.

Well not until the sudden text of the community service head saying they'll be in charge of cleaning up the mess the storm left.

What a great way to start the morning!

"CAN YOU PICK THAT UP"HueningKai lousily pointed to the big large branch that fell from the tree.

"Are you serious I can't pick that up myself..."Yuna glanced at the branch blocking the road.

"If you can kick like jackie chan might as well be as strong the hulk"

He threw a grape on the air, planning to catch it with his mouth, not until Yuna grasps it with her hand.

"from what I recall, I sprained your ankle not your brain, so think properly huh"She shoves the fruit inside his mouth before marching away.

"Maybe you forgot you kicked my face yeah!"He shouted but the girl pretended he's one with the air ~

"Typical"Kai scoffed and returned to eating.

To be honest they're not even cleaning together since while Yuna is sweeping the street, here's Kai munching away on fruits casually lounging on a bench.

"Oh, what's with the frown?"Myungjun asked his sister who's storming with annoyance.

"Sometimes I just wanna shove this spikey broom down one's throat!"She exclaimed as Myungjun nudged her elbow. "Why is he and his friends doing nothing, how unfair for us who actually just did self-defense!"

"Calm down, and let them be, karma would struck someday"He shook his head and tied the garbage bag filled with trash to a close.

"Hmpf call Karma and get it here earlier before I get too impatient and do it myself"

꒰꥟꒱ - ꒰꥟꒱

Finally after two days of being closed, the Florescent salon is once open again. Yeonjun's sitting on the styling chair playing with the hairspray.

He has nothing to sweep, nothing to do so the boy ended up doing random things in the salon.

Yeji just got back from the lockers area to see Yeonjun play with hairstyling equipment. She folded her arms and watched the lad play from behind.

"EHEM"Yeji coughed on purpose as Yeonjun dropped the hairspray can on his foot.

"Jeez you're scary woman"The boy bent down and grabbed the hairspray from the floor.

"Yeong-su, needs you at the back, it's trash duty time"

"Huh? I just sweep sweep I don't throw throw the garbage haha"He awkwardly chuckled as Yeji gazed at him sharply.

"Of course I also throw the garbage! I can even throw myself if you want"He kidded causing the girl to roll her eyes and walk away.

"Wow, tough crowd"Yeonjun scratched his head and went to help Yeong-su with the trash. Eventually he'll get on her good side, he just gotta try harder ~

 Eventually he'll get on her good side, he just gotta try harder ~

●・○・●・○・● ●・
( 💌 )WEEKLY MAIL
・○・●・○・●

Option One, won the first poll of the story!
This is more of a filler episode to be a bridge so
apologies If the chapters are a bit stale. Also wattpad isn't letting me put anything in the media right now. That's it for now I'll see you next time XD, Love, Mayor.

 That's it for now I'll see you next time XD, Love, Mayor