231-240

Chapter 231 Nosebleed

Thinking of this, Lin Yin vaguely understood what was coming. Since Hou Wu is a talented person, he must have a lot of specialties.

Such a man who is superior to ordinary people, is it possible that Chen Suxin did not marry him because he was forced to marry him, but married him because he fell in love with him?

The more Lin Yin thought about it, the more likely he felt that the latter was more likely.

If Chen Suxin didn't marry Hou Wu voluntarily, then it would be impossible to get along with Hou Wu so well for so many years.

Lin Yin remembered what she saw in Beijing a few days ago, when Chen Suxin and Hou Wu were talking together, the two were simply affectionate, how could there be any reluctance?

This is a pair of people who truly love each other, but this kind of love is too rare in this era.

Speaking carefully, there is nothing wrong with Hou Wu. He just wants to be with the woman he loves. Similarly, Chen Suxin is also right. Since she and Hou Wu truly love each other, why can't she marry him? Her husband is gone, and she has the right to find another happiness.

In the whole thing, the only thing worthless is probably Father He.

And He Xun is just a loyal admirer of his father. He is proud of his father's heroic behavior, so he can't accept his mother's remarriage, let alone Hou Wu's behavior.

So that home looked so disgusting in his eyes!

So he never paid attention to Hou Wu, so he chose to ignore many of his mother's words...

But from He Xun's point of view, he was not wrong. As a son, he morally defended his father's dignity. , who can say he did wrong?

The three people at the head of a family are all right, so how could it be like this?

The world...the bond between people is too much!

If you really want to say what is wrong, it should be fate.

Everyone's fate, entangled in an inappropriate way, is tied into a dead knot that is difficult to untie.

That's all, Lin Yin doesn't want to intervene about the He Xun's family. Anyway, she only cares about one He Xun, as long as she can get along with He Xun, that's enough.

After He Xun finished talking about his family, he felt a little heavy.

When the mood is heavy, people are easily tired, he sighed slightly, leaned back and lay on the bed. Looking at the ceiling, she opened her mouth and said: "If it wasn't for my mother, I really wish I could go so far and never go back to that home."

Lin Yin teased him: "So, you don't have all hatred in your heart, There is also love and concern."

He Xun: "That's my mother."

Lin Yin shook her head, feeling that some things are difficult to explain verbally, and even not necessarily clear in mind. You have to encounter something and break the existing situation before you can gradually figure out some things.

Lin Yin didn't believe that He Xun had only hatred but no love for his Uncle Hou.

She heard from He Xun just now that his father was gone 20 years ago, and then within two years, Chen Suxin and Hou Wu were together. Doing the math, Hou Wu and Chen Suxin have been married for more than eighteen years.

Eighteen years ago, Chen Suxin was young and beautiful, why didn't she have another child with Hou Wu?

For so many years, the two of them have always had only He Xun as a child. They said that Hou Wu could not have children, and that Hou Wu had a wife and children before. It can be seen that Hou Wu was completely thinking of He Xun, so there was no other. child.