441-460

Chapter 451 bit stiff

So Zhang Xiaocui decided: "I will go back to the village tomorrow morning, Yinzi, you must remember to come back to the village to see the second aunt when you are free."

Lin Yin replied: "I will make time to go back to the village, second aunt, You have a good rest tonight, and tomorrow morning I will take you to the bus station." The two chatted for a while, and it was getting late, so they went back to their respective houses to rest.

The next morning, Lin Yin got up early and made breakfast.

Zhang Xiaocui packed her luggage while Lin Yin was making breakfast.

Speaking of luggage, Zhang Xiaocui didn't bring any luggage when he came to the county, except for a suit full of patches, nothing else. When I leave, I have too much luggage to carry!

In addition to the two lunch boxes that Lin Yin gave her last night, there are also ten kilograms of rice, ten kilograms of fine noodles, a small jar of pickles, a bottle of soy sauce and a bottle of soybean oil , plus a few old clothes that Lin Yin temporarily gave out this morning.

Zhang Xiaocui was not allowed to go to the mall to buy clothes, and Lin Yin couldn't stand the patched clothes on Zhang Xiaocui's body, so she found a few darker ones from her clothes and gave them to Zhang Xiaocui.

After a simple breakfast, the two went out and headed for the bus station.

A large bag of luggage was fixed on the front bar of the bicycle, and Zhang Xiaocui, who was sitting in the back seat, was holding another large bag of luggage in her arms.

After arriving at the bus station, Lin Yin found a place for Zhang Xiaocui to sit and took care of the two bags of luggage, while Lin Yin went to the window to buy tickets.

After buying the ticket, I waited for the bus with Zhang Xiaocui for a while, and after putting Zhang Xiaocui on the bus, Lin Yincai left the bus station.

For Lin Yin, sending the second aunt out of the county town was considered an end. Next, she should start the matter of Xu Weihong.

As for Xu Weihong, Lin Yin actually didn't plan to do anything to her.

Her mouth and legs are grown on other people's bodies. What she says and what she does is the freedom of others. She can't do anything except feel disappointed with Xu Weihong.

I can only admit that I am unlucky, take this as a lesson, and be more cautious in getting along with others in the future.

After returning to the residence from the bus station, Lin Yin closed the doors and windows and entered the space.

Seeing that today was the big day when Cui Jianye and Xu Weihong got engaged, since she had promised Teacher Cui to attend the engagement banquet, she could not go empty-handed. Gifts and gift money, how much should be prepared.

Gift money is okay, what kind of gift is better to prepare?

Because it was pursued by Cui Jianye before, in order to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings, I can't send things to Cui Jianye today, so if I give things to Xu Weihong, what should I send?

After thinking about it, Lin Yin remembered that Xu Weihong had come to her to make clothes before.

Xu Weihong is a beautiful woman, and her family conditions are very good. There is nothing to worry about in work and life. She spends more time on clothes than other women. Otherwise, give Xu Weihong some new clothes.

Today is the day when Xu Weihong and Cui Jianye get engaged. Since they are engaged, the time for marriage should not be far away.

Thinking of this, Lin Yin decided to process two festive dresses for Xu Weihong.