Chapter 8: Finding your lost self.

You won't be able to find yourself in just one day especially if you lost yourself for more than a month or two or more than a year.
Finding yourself takes time, and a lot of it. I was stuck on this stage for quite some time. Madalas akong umaalis ng bahay, pumupunta kung saan-saan, nanunuod ng sine mag-isa, kumakain mag-isa, nag ka-kape mag-isa. When I was finding myself, I had a lot of Me time, not that the gap between me and my best buds was still there -my bestfriends and I actually got together the day that my ex and I broke up-, I just wanted to be alone. Being alone helps a lot when you're trying to figure things out. Sometimes you need to be alone in order to find yourself, kasi pag may kasama ka palagi, mahirap mag-isip, walang quiet time, wala kang oras sa sarili mo kasi kailangan mong ientertain ang kasama mo.
My best friends and I actually confessed to finding ourselves. One of my best friends told us na kaya daw siya lumipat sa ibang school, sa ibang place (for one semester), para hanapin ang sarili niya and she was lucky enough to have found herself. I on the other hand, stayed in our hometown and continued my schooling. Nahirapan nga lang ako ng konti kasi my ex and I went to the same university, magkaiba lang yung college but nevertheless, I was successful at finding myself.
The key to successfully finding yourself is doing things that you love and make you happy. Kasi pag ginagawa mo yung mga bagay na nakapag papasaya sayo, nakakalimutan mo na may pinagdadaanan ka, na nasasaktan ka. Wag ka ring makalimot na mag dasal palagi, na bigyan ka ni Lord ng lakas para makaya lahat ng sakit na dinadanas mo.
When you finally find yourself, you'll be wiser and happier and you'll probably choose to be single for now rather than rush into a relationship. Pero pag pumasok ka ulit sa isang relasyon after ng lahat ng ka shit-an na dinanas mo, malamang, di ka pa natututo sa mga kasalanan mo, inulit mo pa e.