Chapter 1: The time when you met "The One"

Or so you thought he was "the one". Madalas, pag na fall in love tayo, we tend to lose ourselves. We get so caught up with our significant other (S/O) that we think he/she is already the person you'd want to end up with in the long run.

Here's the thing, I am merely an eighteen year old that got her life so messed up because of love, or so I thought it was love. Ang tanong dito is, bakit niyo naman susundin ang mga advice ko? Well, because I've been fucked up too many times, more than I could count. At kahit ako, alam ko hindi normal ang mga nangyayari sakin. I'm supposed to live my life, I'm young, I have money, I have friends,dapat nag e-enjoy ako, but here I am, writing this down because I don't want any more teenagers to mess up the way I did, and I still am messing up, big time.

Now, let's go back to the time you met the guy/girl whom you thought was "The One". When you first fall in love, you get these butterflies in your stomach, you dream about the two of you together na gumagawa ng memories, relationship goals at kung ano-ano pa, you feel so alive, and all you want to do is spend a lot of time with your S/O, that's normal. Everyone get's that feeling, kahit ako naramdaman ko yun e.

At the start of your relationship, everything seems so perfect, everyone is so happy for the both of you, and it seems like everything just fell into place at just the right moment. That feeling continues to go on and you should cherish every single moment of it because frankly speaking, hindi tumatagal ang gano'ng feeling, that's why it's called "The Honeymoon Stage", and when a couple goes on a Honeymoon, they don't go on it forever. The maximun time that people would go on a Honeymoon is probably a year, if you're rich, of course but, if you're in the middle class, you might as well settle for a 3 days 2 nights stay in some fancy resort or wherever your money takes you.

"The One" doesn't always stay the way they are when you first met them, when things get comfortable between the two of you, you should get ready and gear up for the tough blow you're gonna experience once you two are somewhere in the middle of your relationship. Kasi nga sabi nila, people change. And change is inevitable.