Chapter 11: My favorite ALMOST.

We almost became a couple, we almost had it, we almost fell in love. ALMOST. After that mistake, I finally learned. I tried to squeeze myself in his life, I almost lost myself again, but thank God, I didn't. I am thankful that I met him tho. Ang dami kong natutunan sa kanya. He was a person of great influence, he was so driven towards his goals that I too, became so driven to accomplish my goals of graduating as a MedTech. Sakanya ko rin natutunan na hindi lahat ng tao, mamahalin ka kahit minamahal mo sila. And not all people will show you the same kindness that you're showing them, not everyone has the same heart as yours.
When we stopped speaking to each other dun ko na narealize ang katangahan ko, umasa akong mag wo-work out yung samin, kaya I ended up hurting myself again but nevertheless, he was another lesson, a greater one.
People will enter your life and they'll either be a blessing or a lesson, at hindi lahat ng pumapasok sa buhay mo mananatili, learn to let go and continue your life. Losing someone who took a big part in your life is painful but you've got a good life ahead of you, don't waste it. Wag kang tumunganga sa isang tabi just because you lost someone. Yes, you can grieve on that loss but please, wag mong tagalan, you're gonna waste a lot of time on it when you could have gone out and made memories and shared laughter with people who love you.
Losing an ALMOST relationship is a big bummer pero hindi dapat pinag-aaksayahan ng oras ang ganyan, lalo pa't kung hindi naman naging kayo talaga. Kumbaga, you two ALMOST had a relationship kaya you should also ALMOST move on (kunyaring pagmo-move on).