Chapter 12: Finding genuine happiness.

Your happiness depends on you and no one else, and you know the best way to become happy? STOP. GIVING. A. F*CK. Yung masasabi mo na "I'm stuck between IDK and IDC." pag dating sa mga lalaking sumira sayo. They did help you grow and you should be thankful to them for that but never let them affect you anymore. Kasi pag nagpa-apekto ka pa, ikaw lang din ang masasaktan.
That's what I did with my "Almost Boyf", first few days, super affected ako na bigla niya na lang akong hindi kinakausap, then nung tumagal, sabi ko sa sarili ko, "F*ck this shit. kung ayaw niyang magparamdam, edi wag. Ayoko ng makialam sa buhay niya. Masaya naman siya, it's time for me to be happy, too." Paano ko nasabi na masaya siya? Through Social Networking Sites (SNS), it has its perks, malaking tulong din kaya yung mga SNS, especially if mahilig kang mang stalk. And that was the day that I stopped caring kasi napag isip-isip ko rin na I'm too young to be this stressed.
When I stopped giving f*cks about him and started to make time for myself, I found serenity and happiness within me, genuine happiness. I booked a trip to Boracay and that made me so happy, I was like a little kid again na binigyan ng candy. I looked at the brighter side of life, and I have come to appreciate it even more. All my mistakes and misfortunes in love had made me a better person, and a stronger one, too.
Committing mistakes is natural, everyone has made a mistake, I'm just writing this because I want you guys to make wiser choices, hindi ko sinasabi na mali ang magkamali. It's okay to make mistakes, the important thing is that you learn from it.