Chapter 9: Becoming happy again.

It's not easy to adjust to the single life, lalo na kapag nasanay ka na nandiyan ang partner mo. But who said na hindi ka magiging masaya pag single ka? Well, that's pure bullcrap, I tell you. Pwede kang maging masaya kahit mag-isa ka lang, and to tell you frankly, it's more fun being single. You get to enjoy your freedom, hindi mo kailangang mag ask ng permission to go out, you don't need anybody's approval for the clothes that you're wearing, walang nagbabantay sayo, walang magagalit and so on.
Being able to enjoy the single life means you're becoming independent. You don't rely on somebody else for your happiness because you can obviously make yourself happy, happier even. Being happy despite all the crap you've been through shows how strong of a person you are.
Always remember to never put your happiness in someone else's hands. Hindi mo kailangan ng partner para lang pasayahin ka, you have your family and friends and they are more than enough to make you happy, and most importantly, you have yourself. Happiness can be found in all the corners of the world (kahit sphere naman talaga ang mundo at walang corners), just don't look for happiness in the same place you lost it kasi hinding hindi mo na makikita yun doon. Don't take the little things in life that make you happy for granted because those little things are what makes life beautiful.