I'm Sorry (Uploaded)

Janella Angeles. Only child of the Angeles. Her mother left them after she was born. She worked hard to look for her mother but ended for her mother too shoo her away.

Her father never left her side and protected her. Her father treats her like a princess. He supports her in everything but if her father knows she will get her life risked, he says no.

Her father is Juanito Angeles. Known for good and high quality glasses. He worked hard for it. He is the only one who built his own business.

×∆×

Arsenal saw the mansion and was surprised because of it's exterior.

'Ang ganda ng bahay' Isip niya

He goes in safely. No one noticed even if there is a lot of guard there.

'Easy.' Arsenal thought.

But while he is walking between the matte red walls, a loud siren was heard.

"Everyone becareful someone got in the house" A beautiful, sweet, smooth and mellow voice said.

Arsenal ignored it and continued to head where Janelle is. He walked and spotted 4 men infront of the door to Janella's room.

'This is easy' He thought and prepared his gun and dagger.

He hides behind the big shining gold vase that is displayed in between of the hallway.

He shots them one by one. Everytime he use his gun on someone. He always remember what his sister told him.

' Wag sa puso masakit yon. Sa ulo para headshot. '

After he finished the men he quickly look around and saw a CCTV camera. It's open.

' You already know I'm here huh' Arsenal thought and walks to the big golden door.

He opened the door and saw Janella sitting on her seat. The both of them stared at each other for 5 minutes.

"You already know?" Arsenal asked her and took a seat on the couch infront of the Big tv.

"I am not dumb." She answered.

"Since you are not dumb.... Siguro alam mo na den na last day mo na to right?"

"This will not be my last day."

"Lakas naman ng fighting spirit mo."

"Lakas naman ng tama mo."

"Let's end these child like conversation. Why did you try to break in my family's system?"

"Let's say that I need my father's money back."

"We didn't take your father's money."

"Yes you did and along with that..... Your father took my mother away from me. I know you are here because of your mother too. The both of us lost our mother because of mine and your father." Janella tried to manipulate him.

"I feel bad for you but I think you are missing something. My father killed your mother because your mother killed my father's brother. My uncle did not do anything to your family but your mother still killed him. We lost our mother but we are not the same." Arsenal said and pointed his gun to Janella's direction.

"You lost your sister because of you." Janella said and it made Arsenal furious.

"Don't include someone who is dead in our conversation." Arsenal said.

"Why are you scared that she will visit- ahhh!!!" Janella was cut off because Arsenal shot her on the knees.

Arsenal kept on shooting every part of her. Janella tried to crawl for her life but Arsenal took his dagger out and start stabbing Janella.

He moved close to Janella's ears and told her.... "We are not the same. I lost my mother even if she did nothing. YOU lost yours because she did something and she deserves it." Arsenal said and left Janella.

Janella was left all bloody. She crawled to her seat and took her phone and messaged her lover one last time.

"Pal mahal kita and Palaging Akin Lang."