your secrets safe with me chapter 7

After hirum showed up I went to my room so they could all talk and then Cruze barged into the room

Cruze: you're the daughter of Derek Luna!? Why didn't you tell me

Olivia: I just met you yesterday should I tell you my social security number too?

Cruze: did you come to New Orleans to get information on us

Olivia: what no. I came to find my mother, and we're mates I didn't think you would care about who my father is

Cruze: well your wrong, your father is our biggest enemy, no one else can know we're mates or that I marked you after today we don't know each other.

Olivia: So you came here to tell me it's over before it even began.

Cruze left the room and slammed the door I felt his anger after that he blocked our mate bond so I can no longer feel or talk with him in the mind link. So much for mates right?. I started to pack up my things it would be awkward staying here after that, I don't want to stay here another night, I mind-linked Coraline and jasmine.

Olivia- mind link hey guys can y'all pack up y'all's things I got us a hotel I'll tell y'all everything later just pack up fast.

Jasmine- mind link: okay?

Coraline- mind link: ok

We all finished packing we wanted to go before anyone saw us leave I left a note to Isabelle thanking her for welcoming us with open arms and that I'm still staying to help find my mother.

We got to the hotel and I started to tell the girls everything they were mad that he cared about who my father was, I mean they did warn me about Cruze and that I should run for the hills but I still defended him cause rumors are just rumors

In the morning we got dressed to go apartment hunting since we are going to be staying here a while, I put on a turtle neck to hide the mark till it heals, I also hid my scent so he won't know if I'm near.

Olivia's outfit

While we were walking around town with our real estate agent looking for an apartment I saw Cruze he looked happy walking across the street never thought he would be so good moving on

We had found a perfect apartment we all loved it.

I had gotten a text from Isabelle she wanted me to meet her at the bayou where the pack lives, that Cruze wasn't gonna be there for a while so that I should go over there while he's gone

I had gotten a text from Isabelle she wanted me to meet her at the bayou where the pack lives, that Cruze wasn't gonna be there for a while so that I should go over there while he's gone. So we went.

Olivia: hey you wanted to tell me something?

Isabelle: yes we got a lead on where your mother is

Abigail: you did! Where is she

Isabelle: we're not certain yet but there was someone that said they heard rumors that she's in Alaska

Olivia: why would she be where it's winter every day?

Isabelle: we have no idea, but would you want to go with some of the pack members that are going to go look in Alaska.

Abigail: I will.

Olivia: I'll go to

while we were discussing what part of Alaska we search. Cruze arrived and he looked furious that I was here.

Coraline- mind link: can you feel the tension rising.

Jasmine- mind link: almost love? I guess...

Isabelle told me I should go with Jace to talk with the pack members that are going to Alaska. I just think she told me that cause Cruze was gonna have a meltdown.

With Cruze

Cruze: why is she still here

Isabelle: to find her mother

Abigail: what's the problem with my sister being here?

Cruze: it's none of your business. But you can answer something tell me why Olivia is a Luna and you aren't are you and mother undercover for your father.

Abigail: what no, me and my mother left him and I didn't think we had to do background checks on joining a pack.

Isabelle: Cruze calm down Abigail and Rosalie are our friends you know they would never betray us.

Meanwhile with Olivia

Olivia: Hi I'm Olivia

Kian: hi nice to meet you I'm Kian so you must be Abigail's sister?

Olivia: yep? I will also be joining you guys in Alaska

Kian: oh the more people the better, also I'm so sorry for almost attacking you, we don't do well with rogues

Olivia: it's fine, you were just trying to protect your pack.

Kian was nice I feel like I just got a new best friend we made a date to go get coffee too!

Meanwhile with Coraline and jasmine

Jasmine: I heard a lot of things about Cruze at the bayou, he has a bad reputation

Coraline: that's no secret we hear rumors about him all the way in Mexico

Jasmine: whatever I'm just saying from what I heard he's a monster when people go against him.

Cruze- blade hasn't talked to me since that night he's mad at me for what I said to Olivia. But I don't care she knew who I was and didn't mention that her father is Derek Luna our companies have been enemies for years but that distracted me from realizing Derek has been a vampire for more than 19 years is Olivia, not his real daughter?

At the girl's apartment

I heard a knock at the door so I went to open it and it was Abigail why is she here at 2 am I don't know.

Abigail: Hey sis you won't believe what Isabelle told me who would have thought A hybrid and a tribrid both mates.

Olivia: keep your voice down jasmine and Coraline are here

Abigail: your friends don't know that your half-witch Woah, don't worry I'll keep my mouth closed.

Olivia: don't tell anyone you me, mom and dad are the only ones that know.

Abigail: your secrets safe with me.