The haunted house chapter 15

A week had passed me and Cruze had gotten close we were talking about me moving to New Orleans cause Cruze can't leave his pack and Seth can't watch them forever. It was Halloween day and jasmine wanted us to go to haunted houses so we can all have fun before I leave for New Orleans Abigail and Jace came to Italy to visit, my dad wanted to see Abigale and meet her mate Jace so they will be spending Halloween with us.

Jasmine: I know three haunted houses we could go to.

Caroline looked like she was gonna puke she doesn't do well with scary anything, we all started heading to the first house jasmine wanted us to see none of us were scared it was basic... Then we headed to a second one and this one looked like an actual horror movie house the walls looked black like it had been on fire before and the roof looked ready to collapse.

 Then we headed to a second one and this one looked like an actual horror movie house the walls looked black like it had been on fire before and the roof looked ready to collapse

Caroline is it too late to turn back??

Jasmine: yes, yes it is

When we went inside we felt a cold breeze as if a window was open but it wasn't even cold outside or windy, there was no one in the house it was just us which is weird cause it's supposed to be a haunted house people visit on Halloween

Abigail: jasmine did you get the right house theirs no one here

Jasmine: yes I'm positive?

Jace: maybe we came too early? Or it's closed

Jasmine: yeah we should leave.

As soon as we turned to the door it shut we tried to open it but it just didn't budge...

Cruze: Jace and Chris and I will find a way out y'all stay here

Coraline: sounds good

When the guys left I didn't want to just stay put so Me and the girls went to find a way out Coraline didn't want to but she didn't want to be alone either so she came. We got to a room and it was so cold the only window there had bars on it I had found a latch to a statue and when I moved it there were staircases.

Jasmine: where do you think it leads.

Olivia: hell...just a guess

Coraline: we are not going down there

Abigail: we have to if we want to leave.

So we all went down the stairs then a strong wind came out of nowhere so we all grabbed onto each other and we couldn't see a thing.

Abigail: jasmine where are Olivia and Coraline

Jasmine: I don't know I didn't let go...

Meanwhile with the boys

Jace: I don't think we're alone here..look!