Still stuck here chapter 21

It's been a day now and I am still here in this place, but  I am pregnant and I need to take care of it with my life.  Every day a different person brings a tray with bread and water, a white man comes in his early 20's he doesn't talk to me but when he does its only two words, then we go into a dark hallway you can't see anything, they take me to a room so they can do a check-up to see how my baby is doing, I found got that I am having a girl.  When I am done with the check-up the same man takes me to the room. When I am alone I can't stop thinking about Cruze, and what he's doing.  "Olivia," said icy " yes icy" I answered because I knew she won't live me alone " I am worried about our mate,  "I know Icy, I'm worried about him too" them the same guy came in. " here's your food, " he said   "thank you " the food didn't look good but I had to eat what they give me for the baby. The food was a piece of bread and a salad with a glass of water, every time. " how can you eat it," said icy. " I have to-it's, not just me that needs to eat anymore," I told her " yeah I know but that can not be good for that baby, they should at least give you better food" I didn't want to listen to her but I can't do anything, " how come you didn't feel anything weird or like different going on," I told her " I don't know, " she told me. I looked out the small window and it was already night I was about to go to sleep when a guy came in " do you need to go to the restroom," he said, I wanted to go for a walk even if it was short so I said yes " okay come on " I always wanted to have a good conversation with him because I haven't talked to anyone, but he never did anything only like three or five words. We were walking through a dark hallway you can only see the light from a room and that room was where they do check-ups on me, we then stopped in front of a door, he let me in I locked the door.
the restroom didn't look nice at all it looked a bit old and the only thing that was there was the toilet and the sink,  the walls didn't look that nice there was a bit of mold on them only in some areas, and the door itself was not good but I was glad the lock did work at this point they should take it off. We went back to the room they keep me In that only had a mattress on the floor and one thin blanket,  better than the chair they had me in when I first got here. I talked with icy for a while and then went to sleep.