Peculiar Nightsky(Milk and Yam)

What a nice, cool night. The moon was full and illuminating the dark blue sky above, with the many bright stars being the icing on the cake.
Although most cookies couldn't experience this perfect night, there were a few that was still awake to witness and enjoy it, and those cookies were both Milk and Purple Yam.

They were sitting on a small hill, or well, Milk was sitting, Yam was laying down.
Purple Yam wasn't all that interested in stuff like stars and whatnot; but, Milk was interested, especially tonight, so it wouldn't hurt to pretend, right? Just for Milk's sake.

Although Milk was looking in front of him, while Yam was looking up. Milk's eyes were glued to the sky, he was like a little kid seeing something so fascinating to them; not only that, Milk haven't stopped talking about the sky.
It was getting on Yam's nerves, but he was trying desperately not to ruin this moment for Milk.

"Purple Yam! Do you see that bright star?" Milk asked as he pointed at it.

Confused, Yam looked at the star. The cookie glared at it before letting out a quiet grunt, slightly turning his head away. "Yeah, I see IT. It's VERY bright."

"Yeah! It really outshines the others, hehe!"

Milk looked over at Purple Yam, having his usual big smile on his face.

"I can imagine that one being you, Purple Yam!" He added.

It took a while for Yam to process what Milk just told him. He quickly, but briefly looked over at Milk, with a surprised look; but, during those few seconds, Purple Yam had a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

"Don't EVER say something as STUPID as that AGAIN!" Purple Yam commanded while having his back turned to Milk, arms crossed too.
Seeing this unusual reaction from his adventure buddy, Milk couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, I won't do that."

"Thank YOU." Purple sat up, now having his focus back on the night sky. He separated his arms, now using his hands to support his weight as Yam leaned back a bit.

"Any other stars that you find to be BRIGHT?"

"Well, it's not a star, but there's the moon!"

Purple Yam looked down at it, then let out a small huff. He didn't see anything special about it, it's just a boring, stupid circle. "Uh-huh--"
Before he could add anything else to what he was saying, Yam suddenly felt something soft rest on his hand. Confused, the warrior looked down, only to see it was Milk's hand resting on his.
Yet again, a small blush formed on his cheeks, as well as a bit of sweat on the side of his head. He wanted to move his hand, but at the same time, Purple Yam just left it there. It was serotonin-inducing being able to feel Milk's soft hands, anyways.

While they were stargazing, Yam noticed that Milk's happy look was transforming into a confused one; seeing Milk confused, also made Purple Yam a bit confused.

"Huh... Although don't you think it's a bit weird that there's two moons instead of one?" Milk asked as he looked over at his buddy.

Now even more confused, Purple Yam looked back at the sky then back at Milk. Now his confused look quickly became a "Are you stupid?" look.

Oh boy, Milk knew this look very well. He was ready to hear what Yam had to say about this.

"One of them is a LANTERN, Milk."

The knight blinked a few times before looking back at the sky. Would you look at that... One of them was a lantern that was dangling on the side of one of the houses from a village nearby. Why was the lantern so bright?

"Oh."