Nobody Will Believe You(Madeleine & Carter)

Madeleine was getting ready for the day; it was his least favorite part of the day, to be honest. Putting on armor is not easy work, and it isn't the most comfortable thing either. But at least he'll look handsome and dashing in his armor.

Now with the armor on his torso completed, Madeleine just has his legs remaining. He let out a small sigh.

"Glad to know this part will be easier than the others," Madeleine said before grabbing his heavy, armored boots. He was about to put one of them on until he heard the knob to his room's door getting slightly tossed around.

Confused, Madeleine Cookie redirected his attention to his door. The hell? Who could be at the door? How the hell did anyone get into his house; there's only him and his cakehound, Carter, and Carter is too short to reach the knob!

Maybe it could be one of those creepy fans of his, and even though that cookie may be a fan, Madeleine is not going to take any chances! Grabbing his sword that was leaning against the side of his bed, Madeleine quickly got ready to defend himself.

The doorknob finally twisted, and the door opened up. Madeleine tightly gripped the handle of his sword, and to say he wasn't, metaphorically, shitting his pants would be an understatement, but that fear quickly ceased upon seeing who it was.

It was, indeed, his cakehound, Carter. He was standing on a stepping stool to reach the door... Also, speaking of standing... the hound was standing on his hind leg. Carter was just standing there like that.

Confused and a little terrified even, Madeleine opened his mouth to speak up, but Carter was quick to cut the knight commander off.

"Nobody will believe you. October 1347," Carter vaguely said; the cakehound sounded just like Madeleine Cookie. Right after that, Carter plopped down onto all fours and happily barked at his owner before hopping down from the stool and scurrying away.

Madeleine Cookie could do nothing but stand there in immense confusion and terror... What the hell did he just witness? A bit of sweat formed on the side of his face; he was just too astonished to say anything.
He put down his sword and, despite the strange event, started thinking about what his own hound just said.

October is only one month away, but what's going to happen during that month? A bit of fear coursed through his dough the more Madeleine started to think about it, but he didn't want something like Carter messing up his day, so he resumed putting on his boots... although Madeleine will immediately get Carter checked out as soon as he's done getting ready.