Chapter 3: Be Mine!(Spice/Lemon)

(Suga's Pov)

I collect myself and then begin opening the door, praying that I'm somewhat keeping my composure. When the door finally opens fully, I see him standing there before me looking so cute and hot! 

 When the door finally opens fully, I see him standing there before me looking so cute and hot! 

Hinata: "Hey Suga! So, you gonna invite me in or stare all day?"

Suga: "Oh, um yea. Please come in."

Hinata: *walks in* "So you're mom's not home, right?"

Suga: "Oh, no she's not. She actually left right before you got here."

Hinata: "Oh! *Moves directly in front of him and gives him a peck on the lips* Do you want to take this upstairs, preferably on your bed?"

Suga: *blushes and runs away up to his room* 

Hinata: *chuckles and follows him* 

When we finally reach the room, he pushes me down onto my bed. Shoyo then crawls on top of me and asks me something.

Hinata: "Are you ready?"

Suga: *blushes and nods his head*

Hinata begins to ravish my mouth with his tongue, while sliding his hand up my shirt pull and playing with my nipples. After a little, I feel hot and begin to get hard. He breaks the kiss and disrobes everything on himself but his boxers. Then he begins to pull all articles of clothing off of me. I look down towards his boxers see him pitching a huge tent. He begins to stroke my member and puts two fingers in my mouth telling me to suck. I of course respond by doing so. After a minute or two, he begins to finger my hole.

Suga: "Ahh, fuck!"

Hinata: *begins to pick up the pace of his fingers to that of a moderate speed* "Let me hear you Suga."

Suga: "God, fuck, just like that daddy!"

Hinata: *eyes widen, then quickly removes his fingers and lines up his member and Suga's hole* "I'm gonna go in now, you want me to go slow or hard?"

Suga: "I want you to fuck me hard daddy!"

Hinata: *smirks and slam all 8 inches into Suga's hole*

Suga: "MMmhmm fuck me, you're so big! Please go faster!"

Hinata: *seeing Suga's lust, he begins to fuck him as fast and as hard as he can* "Of course!"

(After about 10 minutes of non-stop pounding, Suga begins to feel something)

Suga: "Ahh, fuck it's so good, please don't stop... I'm gonna cum!"

Hinata: *begins to stroke Suga* "M-me too!"

As Hinata begins to pump my member, I feel him twitch inside of me. As well as myself. We both cum together and fall over slumped, embracing each other. Hinata slowly pulls out of me, and begins to lick my abs and chest clean of my own cum. He then looks directly at me.