Chapter 7: The Hangout and Learning More!

(At the Music Studio)

Sugawara: "Woah this is so cool, isn't it expensive? How do you even afford it?"

Hinata: "Yes, it is. I don't, but Kenma's mother is friends with the owner of the building. One time when I was over his house, that person was over and heard me sing. He approached me and asked if I was a musician. I told him not really, but that it was my hobby. He asked if I was ever gonna record songs to put out for others to hear. When I said yes, he offered me to use the studio if I published the songs under his label whenever I do put out music. I agreed, we worked out a contract pretty recently too, they'll make 15 percent of music sales, whether that be physical or electronic copies, and merch. But anything I receive from people or concerts are all mine."

Sugawara: "That's so cool Sho!" *Smiling wide*

Hinata: *smiles a little* "Yes, I guess. That's why we're here actually. (Plugs a flash drive and his laptop, plugging it into the board) I'm gonna be recording a song, I already have the audio for the music itself, I just haven't recorded the lyrics yet."

Sugawara: 'Yes!' "So, I get to hear you sing again?!"

Hinata: "Yes, of course. Well, might as well start now. Kenma and Kuroo should be here soon anyway. Then we can all grab lunch and go pick up some more art supplies for you."

Sugawara: "Sweet, sounds good."

Hinata:  *messes with the sound board and makes sure everything is where he wants it to be* "Let's do it. When I give you the signal, can you hit this button?" *Pointing to a button on the laptop, 'Enter'*

Sugawara: *smiles to him* "Sure thing Sho."

N: Hinata walks into the sound booth, take a couple sips of water, and then puts on his headphones. He them adjust the microphone and takes a couple of breaths. Finally, he gives a not to Sugawara and the track begins to play.

(A bit faster in melody, and slightly and I do mean slightly more positive or upbeat)

Hinata: *Begins to Sing*

Trees are made for climbing, days are made for sun
Puddles are for jumping, fields are made to run
Stars are made for counting, and for wishes coming true
Sleep is made for dreaming, and I have dreams for you

May you never lose the wonder in your soul
May you always have a blanket for the cold
May the living light inside you be the compass as you go
May you always know you have my hand to hold

Stones are made for skipping, stories made to tell
Life is made for living, I pray you live it well
Learning comes from trying, so don't be afraid to lose
Songs are made for singing, I'll sing this one for you