Chapter 6: The Start of our Relationship!

Narrator: Both Sugawara and Hinata break their kiss and moment, realizing that they still have practice to attend. *LEMON WARNING INCOMING SHORTLY/ Wish you luck*

Hinata: *smiling* "So... can we tell the team that we're together?"

Sugawara: *chuckles* "Of course we can Shoyo."

Hinata: "Yay! *Grabs his hand and runs towards the gym doors* 2,000 yen says they think you're the top."

Sugawara: *blushes and laughs* "You're probably right, I was shocked as well at first."

Hinata: *smirks* "Of course, plus that's not the only thing that shocked you~".

Sugawara: "Sh-Shoyo!" *Blushes*

Hinata: "Hehehehe, let's go. Oh yea, can I stay over Friday night? I'd love to show you my stamina through the night." *Winks*

Sugawara: *blushes*"Sure, that should be fine." 'My ass and legs are going to be so sore. God, help me!' (Both of them walking into the gym)

Hinata: *runs up to most of the team* 

Team: "About damn time boke/ Shrimpy/ Hinata where have ya been?"

Hinata: "Ah, not important. But see that beautiful setter over there. *Pointing to Suga* That insanely pretty and sweet boy is all mine."

Everyone: "What/ Congrats/ About time/ Cool, now can we play?"

Hinata: "Yea, and thanks. It's a new chapter, a new relationship. Now, let's start working on some new skills to keep our progress moving. Kageyama, set to me!" *Goes towards the back row to wait for a set*

(Friday After School in Suga's Room)

Hinata: "So Suga, what do you think we should do? I prefer us to do something that'll work up an appetite." *Smiles and climbs onto him*

Sugawara: "O-Okay!" *Blushing*

Hinata: *Kissing and grinding on Suga*

Sugawara: *feels Hinata get hard as he does too* "Oh, is daddy hard for me?"

Hinata: "Yes baby, would you want to ride it for me?" *Flipping their position*

Sugawara: *Slides their boxers off and begins to rub his ass on Hinata's cock* "If it's okay, I'd like to go slow." *Begins to slowly insert Hinata's tip*

Hinata: "Sorry baby, but no." *Grabs a hold of Suga's waist, and slams him down on his cock*

Sugawara: "Aahh, f-fuck, it hurts. T-too big." *Collapses on Hinata's chest due to pain*

Hinata: *kisses Suga and stops moving to dull the pain* "Let me help you baby." *Begins to stoke Suga's cock*

Sugawara: "Oh, f-fuck. That's so g-good. You're so big daddy, don't jerk me off that f-fast. I don't *Moans* want to c-cum yet. Let me please y-you." *Begins to move his hips up and down* (They he begins to slam down all the way, from tip to balls with each thrust) "Mmm, H-holy shit! S-Shwo g-good."

Hinata: *Begins to jerk Sugawara's cock even faster* "Go ahead and come baby, you deserve it."

Sugawara: *begins to bounce extremely fast and hard on Hinata's cock, as he feels his limit being reached* "C-Cum with me, ngh, F-fuck. Sho, p-please. Fill m-me up" (Slows down for a second and slams down hard on Hinata's cock) *Cumming all over Hinata's chest*

Hinata: "Ngh, fuck! *Cums deep into Sugawara* Koushi, you're amazing. So... fucking hot!" (Both breathing a bit heavily)

Sugawara: *Slowly removes himself from off of Hinata's still semi hard cock* "Mmmm, f-fuck. So good." *Sees all the cum on Hinata's cock*

Hinata: "Hey, Koushi. If you're good and clean me up with your tongue. I'll return the favor." *Grinning*