Chapter 5

Liam's POV
I pulled up to our little meeting spot that we found when we first started dating, an unused treehouse at the bottom of a small park, no one ever used it since they thought it was haunted but we knew better. It was just a scary story that parents told their little kids to make them stay away, we really knew that it wasn't used because it was falling apart but we used it anyway. All our special moments were here, this was where I first asked her out, here was where we first kissed and here was where we first slept together. She was waiting for me surrounded by the dying sunlight like an avenging angel ready to give the final blow. The look on her face said it all "Danni?" I questioned already knowing the answer to my questions "What did you drag me here for? Why wasn't a phone call enough?" Gazing at me like she did when we first kissed but this time her face full of pain and anguish. "Li I should have done this ages ago but it's gone on too long. You spend months away on tour and when you're not your home at the pub or with the boys! I thought I meant more to you than this but we never see each other..."
"Danni please" I begged this couldn't be over she is my rock I mean I never have time for a relationship at the moment and in my heart I knew that this wasn't working but my mind thought that we could overcome it together. My heart won the internal struggle. Collapsing to the floor I sighed "Danni I know this isn't working so can we just be friends. Please"
Glaring at me with all the hatred she possessed she yelled at me "LIAM HOW COULD YOU THINK YOU AND I COULD JUST BE FRIENDS! I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE THE DAY WE MET AND YOU HAVE NEVER LOVED ME! YOU JUST USED ME!" Crying she left me standing speechless staring at the wall. When she left something inside me snapped never again would I love a girl, she would just throw it back in my face. I'm going to shut my feelings out and drown my sorrows.
Slamming the front door when I came back alerted the boys to my homecoming and they soon realised my anger and hatred when I went straight to my gym, put on my gloves and started punching the bag repeatedly whilst sobbing. Feeling eyes on my back I turned around and saw all four boys watching me with pained expressions on their faces, they knew what happened. Louis spoke "Liam we need to talk..."