Childe x Glowstick

The day had finally arrived and Childe was getting ready for the festival. Zhongli had some sudden business to attend to in Mondstadt and couldn't fulfil his promise of joining him for the festival, just imagining that drunken bard talking with his partner made his toes curl.

Childe left the Northland Bank after acquiring some funds to enjoy his night, starting off with some snacks. The happy couples surrounding the food stalls made Childe miserable. He wandered around the bustling streets of Liyue, enjoying the attractions of the occasion, passing the time quickly.

He returned to his hotel room, exhausted from his evening. She flopped face first onto the firm bed. At this time of night, we wanted to do something else, with someone else. He lifted his face, his eyes adjusting to the brightness again. He focused on the bag of items that he had bought from the festival. Childe stood up, his feet freezing on the cold tiles. He trudged over to the table and peered in the bag, his eyes landing on something he bought on impulse and lightly smirked.

He reached into the bag, his slender fingers gripping the cylindrical shape. Pulling it out of the bag, he walked back and tossed it onto the bed. He reached down to his belt, loosening it quickly. His fatui uniform pants quickly hit the floor, Childe rushing because of excitement. His pale hands rubbed his raging boner. He bent down to get something from his pants pocket, his fingers still rubbing his penis. Quiet moans escaped his mouth as he looked at a picture of his lover.

Earlier, he had some slime condensate delivered to his hotel room. The hotel staff asked no questions. He picked up the bowl of slime condensate and leaped onto the bed. Childe dipped his fingers into the bowl, his other hand still busy fondling his member. He reached for his asshole, lubricating it for the incoming penetration. Sweat dripping from his forehead, he grasped the glow stick that he bought at the festival. He rubbed it against his cock, now calling out his lover's name. Even though he is miles away, he hoped he heard him.

The firm bed that he had complained about earlier now came in handy. Childe lifted his ass and shoved the glow stick into it. "Ooooh!! Zhongli~!" he moaned, quite loud. He pushed it in and out, his erection even harder now. He bounced up and down on the bright pink glow stick, his asshole now matching in colour. He was close to climaxing. He began going faster, he felt he was close, his fist rubbing his penis at record speeds. "Ooooooh!!" He was still masturbating and pushing the thick glow stick in and out of his slender body. He screamed and fell into the bed, surrounded by pools of his cum. His hand cramped as he pulled the glow stick out, a mixture of cum and slime condensate dripping off. He smiled, looking back at the photo of Zhongli.

He took a warm bath and got dressed in his PJ's. Exhausted from his recent activity, he fell asleep fairly quickly.

Childe awoke to his partner's warm smile.
"Zhongli!" he exclaimed as he kissed him passionately.
"Childe. I'm sorry I couldn't join you last night. I heard from the staff that it was quite.. Eventful." Childe blushed.
"To apologise, I brought you back some souvenirs from Mondstadt. Zhongli opened a gift bag and Childe looked inside. He spotted a familiar object. He smirked as he felt his pants tightening.