Mother And Daughter's Day

"Mommy?"

"Yes, baby?" Sam asked softly to her 3 years and 6 months old daughter, Natalia Yelena Puckett-Benson.

"Where's Daddy?" The little blonde questioned tiredly.

Nat, as they call her, is a blonde girl with chocolate brown eyes

Nat, as they call her, is a blonde girl with chocolate brown eyes. She got Sam's nose and lips whilst she got her eyes and cheeks from Freddie. Since she is the daughter of Freddie, it's not a surprise that she's smarter for her age. Aside from her advanced capabilities, you don't want to make her angry, even though she's a very angel-like kid and well-mannered, she can be really feisty just like her mom. So, you should know better than to mess with Sam's kid.

"Daddy went to work. He said he loves you very much and he is sorry for not spending time with you that much these days." Sam sympathized. Each morning the little girl would ask for her father. Being the owner of his own company, Freddie has to do a lot of signings, meetings, or even business trips. Sunday is only the day that he is free from loads of paper works. Though, he makes sure that he would make the most out of it to see his family happy. Sadly, it's not enough time.

On the other hand, Sam's nature of the job is that she owns her own law firm but, she took a break ever since Natalia got born. She still got everything managed in her own company with the help of Carly. She trusted her best friend with her whole life so, she temporarily passed her position to her up until Natalia is old enough to be left and be occupied in school.

Meanwhile, Natalia frowned a bit but then her face lit up when Sam added, "But you and Mommy are going to a park, mall, or wherever you want to go. How does that sound? It would be just you and Mommy. Mother and daughter day but more like yours."

With that, the little blonde immediately got up from the bed to pull her mom along with her. "Mommy? Can I have a waffle with ice cream on top of it?" Nat did her best puppy dog eyes she could pull at the moment to make her mom agree.

Believe it or not, Sam chooses her daughter's food carefully. She makes sure she eats enough fruits and vegetables every day to get the proper amount of nutrients in her body. Though, she gives her a treat often to reward her.

She might not admit it to anyone but, Sam has gone more soft ever since she gave birth. She can't even say 'no' most of the time to her daughter. So, this scene was easily a successful mission for Nat when Sam slightly scolded, "Ugh! Natalia Yelena Benson, you can't just go around and do those eyes! Really!? Ice cream in the morning?"

"Please?" Nat pouted further.

Sam groaned in defeat. "Fine. But only because it's your day today."

"Yay!"

-

"Talia? Where do want to go first? There's this playpark I saw around in town. I believe they just opened recently." Sam said while she's putting Natalia on her car seat.