Mɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ Cᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs

Mɪɴɪ Iɴғᴏ:

- Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ: @ɢʜ0sᴛʟᴏᴠ3ʀs/gh0stlov3rs

- Sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ! Vɪɢɪʟᴀɴᴛᴇ! Sᴇʀᴏ x Sᴏғᴛ! Vɪɢɪʟᴀɴᴛᴇ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- AU: Nᴏɴᴇ 

- Gᴇɴʀᴇ: Fʟᴜғғ

- Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(s): M/ɴ, Sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ Sᴇʀᴏ/Sʟɪɢʜᴛ Yᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ, sʟɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴍᴇ (sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇs), Sᴏғᴛ! Dᴏᴍ, ᴍᴀɴ ᴛɪᴛᴛɪᴇs, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴅɪsʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ/sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ɪɴᴊᴜʀɪᴇs

Nᴏᴛᴇ(s): 

- M/ɴ - Mᴀʟᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ

- (ᴇ/ᴄ) - Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ

- (ʜ/ᴄ) - ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

- (ғ/ᴄ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

[Playlist: my strange addiction by Billie Ellish (slowed + reverb, play while reading! Sets the mood!]

❤ ~

A shadowed figure jumped from building to building, seemingly heading to a specific location. Their agility was unbelievable, not once did they stumble over their feet, they just jumped with a pep in their step.

Soon the figure slowed their pace and landed on one of the most expensive penthouses ever imagined, well..most would. They then shot out what looked like elastic tape from their elbows as it stuck to the top of the building, stood on the edge and let themselves fall before they twisted their body just enough to land on the edge of the window and slide their body through the massive one-way mirror.

They landed gracefully, once knowing they were out of sight, they slid back their hood, revealing the face of the long-wanted vigilante. He had spiky black hair in a pony tail out of annoyance as it could get in the way of his 'unforeseen work'. After he pulled up the sleeves of his dark blue hoddie, not minding his elbows considering that's not what stood out the most.

No, his toned body – that's what stood out the most. For someone with his reputation, you need this type of body to be able to take on any threat and that's what he does.

"Baby?" A voice called out to him, bouncing off the walls creating a soft echo.

But of course, he can't commit such measly crimes without his partner in crime.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." He walked closer to the unknown voice, lifting his head every two steps. "Had to take care of some idiots, thought they could steal from that nice old lady down the street." Finally reaching the figure in the dimmed room he put head on the chest of the mysterious figure, but most people would think of these as a pair of pillow like boobs, though that's not the case here. 

"Tch," He kissed his teeth before continuing "such a puta" he whispered with venom laced in this tone. 

The kitchen light radiated the living room, if it were not for it, they'd be in the dark. Once the mysterious figure got a good look at the smaller male, they sucked in a breath after noticing the shorter male had a dislocated shoulder.

"Sero! You idiot, how in the world did your shoulder get dislocated?!" You can hear the concerned tone, now identified as a masculine voice.

The black-haired male winced at the change in tone from the (h/c)-ette. The taller male softened his glare as he saw his baby flinch. The thing about Sero is he's slightly overprotective of him, though when away from others, he's soft, always wanting to be the protected one.