Fᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ Lᴏᴠᴇ

Mɪɴɪ Iɴғᴏ:

- Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ/Suggested: angelezzx/ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇᴢᴢx

- Vɪʟʟɪᴀɴ! Rᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ! Bᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ (Gʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Zᴇʀᴏ) x U.A. Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ! Oʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ! Mᴀsᴏᴄʜɪsᴛ! Mᴀʟᴇ Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

- AU: Hᴇʀᴏs & Vɪʟʟᴀɪɴs

- Gᴇɴʀᴇ: Lɪᴍᴇ & Fʟᴜғғ

- Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(s): M/ɴ, ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ, ʙɪᴛᴇs, ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴏᴄ, ʟɪᴍᴇ, ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀʏ sʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

Nᴏᴛᴇ(s):

- M/ɴ - Mᴀʟᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ

- (ᴇ/ᴄ) - Eʏᴇ Cᴏʟᴏʀ

- (ʜ/ᴄ) - ʜᴀɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

- (ғ/ᴄ) - ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ

- Qᴜɪʀᴋ: Yᴏᴜʀ Cʜᴏɪᴄᴇ

[Playlist: ashnikko - innards (slowed + reverbed + 8d, play while reading to set mood!]

~ 💥💢~

Just like every night, M/n couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning in his bed at U.A. dorms was just too much of a hassle. But there was a reason why he was having so much trouble sleeping these past few days, today especially. Today was the day Katsuki Bakugou betrayed U.A. Someone who wanted to prove more than anything that he wasn't the villain people saw him out to be. Turns out he took the deal with the Leage of Villains and decided to come back to school like nothing happened.

He worked in secret for so long that even he was convinced he wasn't the traitor. Thoughts swarmed through M/n's head as he turned his body to his small wooden nightstand and grabbed the bottle of medication. He had to do something to get rid of this pain building up in him. He popped in a few pills just before setting himself up against the headboard and gulping down the unspeakable drugs. And before you say it, no it's not real drugs. M/n's not that dumb.

M/n sat there for a few moments, just starring at the bottle of 'fresh' water. He felt sick almost, like he had done something wrong to Katsuki. I mean, he was his boyfriend after all. Maybe he did something to upset him. Maybe..he would be here if he had given him an extra hug that day. Laid him down in his bed and spooning him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Maybe then he wouldn't have had to betray them like he did. That's when he heard it. 

A knock.

A knock no one knew of..

except..

M/n's head shot up. He turned to his balcony window. His drink long forgotten.

"..Been a while, eh..?"

Katsuki..

"M/n..you alright? Look like ya saw a ghost." M/n was about as pale as a ghost. But Bakugou kept speaking. As if nothing changed between them. Nothing changed..

"..How could you..? I-" He stopped, choking back a sob. Knowing if he went any further, he'll flood the place with his tears. His confused and frustrated tears.

"M/n, I understand this is a lot to take in but-" He was cut off mid-sentence by his former boyfriend.

"Bakugou, you have to leave. You're on U.A. grounds and you're a traitor. Please leave, or I'll have to call down Aizawa." M/n's voice was trembling, though he managed to get this much out. It hurt to be like this towards someone he loved – loves – but this is the way it has to be..or..is it..?

Bakugou slowly walked over to M/n, seeing how delicate this situation is and how it can turn in the snap of a finger. (That felt so horrible to write after Infinity War and Endgame T^T.) He cupped his face, making M/n look him in the eye. M/n knew that he still loved Katsuki, that's why he couldn't look straight (gay) at him. Though he just couldn't hold back anymore.

The two leaned in, slowly meeting each other's lips. The feeling was so euphoric. It'd been so long since they had kissed each other. Bakugou deepened, desperate to get something out of this. It's been a while since he's had any type of affection. M/n got the message, tilting his head and slicking his hand down to his hips. He slipped his tongue though Bakugou's mouth, exploring every inch of his wet cavern. He shivered at the long-lost feeling. It felt so much better to really feel it instead of dreaming so late at night to be touched by someone he loved.

Dabi had tried over the years to help the kid feel some type of affection or comforting, understanding that everyone needs love in their life. Though he never pressured him into doing something he didn't want to. A squeeze to his ass kicked him out his daydreaming. Whimpering into the kiss, he removed his hands off M/n's face and sild them down to his neck, hooking them together. M/n picked him up by the thighs carrying him to his bed while Katsuki constantly protested into putting him the hell down.

He dropped him on the bed sinking his teeth into the smaller male's neck. Readjusting a hand to his hip and the other on his thigh. He continued to circle his hand on this thick milky thigh, getting dangerously close to his crotch. They finally pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting the two's mouths. Katsuki's face was as flushed, almost as if he was going to burst. M/n sat him on his lap.

"Katsuki?" M/n leaned closer to his ear, muttering his name, and observing how his body trembled and goosebumps showed up on the skin of his nape, his ears turning red. His hand unwrapped themselves from around his waist and traveled down to the waistband of his sweatpants.

M/n stroked his hip with his left hand and Katsuki was distracted as he played with the hem of the taller males' sweatpants. His body was shaking and the blush on his face was intensifying. He hugged his waist tight, flushing their bodies against each other. Did I forget to mention M/n didn't have on a shirt? The younger male gasped as M/n's bare hands traveled down to his ass and squeezed them.

The submissive male moaned softly, muffled by his shoulder. M/n moved his hands up under his shirt, fingers stroking his soft smooth skin. This resulted in low gasps and Katsuki squirming on top of him, making his ass graze his crotch. His fingers grazed his pink nipple, a mewl erupted from Bakugou. The sounds passed through his ear making his erection grow faster than ever. M/n wanted to pleasure him more than what he already has.

The two were both intoxicated by the feeling. The air filled with lust, both knowing they want to continue, but..maybe not today. Just, not right now. They both sent signals to one another, and they understood. With that, they laid down on the bed, M/n spooning Katsuki.

The taller male held on to the other, as if he was scared, he'd leave again. But let's be honest, it was to make sure no one could see his Katsuki through the two-way windows. He had always been a little obsessed with his baby. But now more than ever. Even the times where he'd go and see the destruction he had caused, or when they'd invade a store, always seeing if he left some sort of clue behind.

He wanted to at least make sure he was alive, or if he was trying to get in contact with him. He didn't want the other league touching on him, not him little villain. Though he was 'pleasantly' pulled out of his thoughts with a bite to the shoulder. Though who's to say he didn't enjoy it.

"Idiot! Are you even paying attention?!"

The night went on like this, Katsuki throwing smart remarks, M/n kissing up and down his neck, just waiting to get rid of these erections. Cuddling and even talks of meeting up more often to have the comfort of knowing the two were alright in their 'new forbidden life'.

- Tʜᴇ Eɴᴅ -

~ 💥💢~

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ, I ᴡᴀs sɪᴄᴋ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇɴ I sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ɪᴛ, sᴏ I ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I\'ᴍ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ angelezzx/ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇᴢᴢx! ∑ᴅ(°∀°ᴅ)

- Author __φ(..;)