Chapter 15

' Nadine,I applied for job at the DC company.i informed her as we strolled down to the lunch hall.

           'woah, that's a bomb.'Nadine said excitedly.I hope you get it.

            We collected our lunch and went to sit with the twins who had been waiting for us.

             'Thanks for last weekend,babe.i was really wasted.'i said and she replied with a smile.

            'can you have ever live without me?.'

           'No,I immediately pouted causing the others to laugh.

              The twin immersed in conversation about the party night.'Did you see how Ashley danced throughout the party and with the hot dude.'Gabriella said making tune my ears to their conversation.

             'She looked really hot at the party and I bet she enjoyed the party most among us all.'Isabella joined.

              The topic soon became about me,Ashley the hot girl who rocked the party with an handsome dude.

          'Girls please don't embarrass me any further.'my cheeks hurt as a result of blushing and the girls  still found it funny and continued laughing.

                'That was her first drink girls,and you discouraging to go out with us again.'nadine lectured the twin.

                 'Woah,our bad babe,the saint in the group, Gabriella said sacarstically and the twin erupted into laughter.

               By now,all attention were on us as I tried to ignore them and I  continued eating.

                'I have to go to class now.'i left the girls and started walking away from the lunch hall into the class.

                 I had English class now and the girls weren't offering.Thank goodness,I have had enough of their nonsense for today.i took my seat and Mrs Red entered.

                I jotted down all of her lectures.'we would have a group project and I am going to merge you with your partners.'

                 I'm truly okay with anyone,I looked around the class and my eyes met with Troy's.i take my word back,I am okay with anyone except my stupid ex,troy.

                   Jasmine and Jake,Michelle and Paul.Everyone was already merged except four of us which include troy and I .I silently prayed I'm not with troy and when I heard my name.

              Ashley and ....oh god,not troy,not troy I muttered beneath my breath.Ashley and Drake.i let out my breath which I had unconsciously held for long.

                 Drake is quiet boy in the class, although rumor has it that he is a dangerous ticking time bomb.But who cares,as far as it's not troy,I'm good.

           'I guess we'll have to meet up for the project.He said.

           'God,his voice is breathtaking,his hazel eyes,and muscular body screamed fire.i'm sure there's a beautiful arbs underneath his shirt.

          Oh gosh,what am I thinking, checking him out and thinking of his body.

         I came out of my dirty thought and asked him where and when we should meet up.

          'Saturday at your house.good?.

          'Yh,sure.' I will text you the address.we exchanged numbers and I texted him my house address after which we bid ourselves goodbye.

         I was walking out of the school when Nadine ran up to me.

            'Ashley,I'm very sorry about lunch,the girls are so sorry too.' She pushed the twins forward.

             'we are sorry Ashley, they said in unison which made me laugh.'

              'You guys looked like children begging mummy for candy.'i joked and we all laughed.

               'i guess I can't get mad at you guys.

               'No,you can't .'they replied grinning.we all entered Nadine's car and she drove to the nearest ice cream shop.'

             'i had the chocolate flavor,Nadine and Gabriella ordered strawberry and Isabella had banana flavor.

          'Isabell,you and your twin are paying.'nadine said which made the girls grumble and they paid with Gabriella giving her the how pay you back look.

      Nadine brought her tongue and laughed.'The troublemaker is annoyed.'How childish.

       That serves Gabriella right,she is the main troublemaker who wouldn't keep her mouth shut and Nadine, so cruel.she drove us to the ice cream shop making everyone believe she is treating us and the last minute she told the twins to pay saying it's their punishment and she is dealing with them in my stead.

           After the ice cream, Nadine dropped the girls and we both went to my house to continue our girls gist.

        ' Bye,see you tomorrow.'nadine said going out of my house into her car after spending two hours with me.

          'bye girl,miss you.' I waved at her from the door and went back inside after she has drove off.I sat down doing my assignment,heck I hate maths,I grumbled in frustration.

Sorry guys for not updating
Stuck with personal problems and studies
Making time for this book,
I will try to update onwards.
Please read, vote, comment and share
Thanks for not abandoning this book
Your support really meant a lot
Please check out my other books,Aisha series (hurting Aisha) and healing Aisha by ishee45
Love you all guys 😘😍