chapter 4

Ashley's pov
Today is the first day of resumption.i woke up earlier than usual.After taking my bath, i wore a plain black long sleeve top and a stripped black and white wrapping skirt.i fixed my messed hair, applied make up on my face the swollen eye i had as a result of excessive cry.

I have to act brave so that the filthy bitch wouldn't think i care.' I thought, before carrying my bag , putting on my sandals and exiting the house.
..........................................................
' Hey, whatsup.its been a long time since i heard from you.'nadia embraced me while saying this.

I swear i missed this girl.how come i didn't realize.maybe because I have been thinking about that fool.that was so pathetic of me.

' I was trying to pull my broken pieces together after that ehh...you know.'i stuttered

'You mean the whole cheating stuff.' She completed. 'You should have called me if you were having a hard time.i tried calling but you wouldn't pick my call, i am so sorry i wasn't there for u.' She said.

I could feel she was, she knew aferall but she thought i would handle because when she asked i said i would.

'You don't ...'before i could complete my sentence the bell for lesson and we rushed to class after agreeing to meet later in the cafeteria.
Today was tiring as i got no time to hang out with my friends.i got so many homework and i had to go to her today. Luckily for me, stephane offered to be a helping hand so i would quickly finish my homework.
Oh that was really strenous.i stretched my hands in relief and stood up.
I had finished my homework and i went inside my bedroom to grab a hood.i put the hood on and checked the time.
Ten pm, i closed the door and walked down the street.
The area seems dark and quiet.i walked into the club.the sound of music was loud, couple of people could be seen grinding themselves and making out
I walked to the left side of the room.my eyes in search of one person, Charlie.
Charlie was an old friend of mine.we were so close since childhood and he just got back from overseas.
' Why didn't you find a better place to crash.l can't believe you chose to meet in this type of place.oh my God , can't you just see the way people are grinding themselves and some is like they want to eat each other's face.so disgusting.'i couldn't stop bickering to him.
Absolutely what I thought your reaction would be.have you looked at the mirror to see the way you look just now.you look terrifying with the expression on your face.anyways,it's been long I had fun so I felt I should crash here for the night,he said.
'Charlie, I got so many things to tell you,you've missed so many parts of my life and you are going to use this next few weeks paying for it.'i took him to one corner of the clubhouse and sat on a stool each filling in memories we both have missed apart.

Don't forget to drop comments and votes😀😃