chapter 18

The weekend went smoothly with the girls and I had just returned from college. I immediately went to get  my laptop that was lying on the  desk at the corner of my bedroom.
              My hands and feet had turned cold as I was anxiously waiting for a message while staring at my laptop.I had applied for a job at Grey's company and I was expecting a message from them today.

          The sound of a message notification popped up on the screen.i opened the email anxious of what to expect.

             "I got the job,I got the job.' I squealed and danced in excitement. I had the interview tomorrow and I was surely going to ditch classes tomorrow but first,I must inform my girls.

           "We're definitely throwing a party, Nadine spoke through the group video call."After the interview though,I have complete faith in my boo, she's going to crush that interview.

         I blushed at her compliment.The video call ended with the girls deciding to come in the morning to pick an outfit for my interview.what could I do without these girls.

* * * *
          "This would look better on her,Isabella picked a blue skirt with slit that exposed my thigh.'This pink would look better,her twin argued.And the argument about which dress to pick went on,until I finally decided to wear a formal navy blue jumpsuit that accentuated my curves and black fur jacket above my shoulder and a pair of navy blue kitten heels.

            "Girls,I think I'm done."The girls busy arguing turned and gaped at my outfit.

             "We never knew you had such a fashion sense.nadine commented and the twins grumbled that I deprived them of choosing my outfit.

                "I have thirty minutes left to go for the interview and Nadine helped with my hair.she tied into a ponytail with curls at each end.Gabriella helped with a light makeup on my face and Isabella picked a navy blue fur bag for me.

                Good luck dear,the three girls wished me and got into Nadine's boyfriend's car which they borrowed and I hailed a cab to take me to my destination.

****

               I stood in front of a tall building that states Grey's enterprises in bold letters.my hands were queasy as I took a step to the elevator.

              I was at the reception office."Miss flair?."A blonde in a professional suit called.

             "Yes, that's me."I was led to the interview room.

               "I wonder why the CEO wants to interview you himself."The blonde said curiously hoping I will have the answer to her question.

                  I was dumbfounded,why would the CEO want to interview me personally.i was also suprised.

                    "Miss flair, his back in view. I couldn't pinpoint what gave me the chills that I had heard that voice from somewhere.

                    "Nice to meet you, he turned and I met with those pairs of green eyes.He was the same man I met in the club that night. The man I danced so carelessly with is my CEO.I am in deep shit,I knew that for sure.

Lots of love
Drop comment and votes
Thanks 😘