Chapter 9

The cold shower hit my body making my body relaxed .it was another faithful morning and I just woke up.I put on a causal shirt with jean.since it was on a weekend,I had only a part time job in the afternoon.
I put on my Snickers for jogging and went out for morning exercise.i ran miles back and forth before I finally ended the exercise that morning.i went back to the house, gasping for air as I helped myself with a cup of water.
I walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.The steam coming out from the kettle indicated that the water for my tea has boiled.
I served myself tea and toastbread and after eating,i put a headphone in my ear and walked out to the nearest shopping mall.
I had called Nadine if she could come with me but she wasn't chanced to.she was going on a date with her boyfriend.
Walking into the glamorous mall.each part of it sparkling.i wasn't good with clothes so I picked denims ,trousers and a few undergarments.Done with shopping,I paid for what I had bought.
The cool natural breeze in my room was devilishing pulling me to embrace darkness.i sat down lazily on the bed and in no time,I fell into slumber.
The stupid alarm work me up,it was in the noon and almost time for my part time job.i had slept straightly for five hours .I rushed to wear a better dress,than the previously rumpled clothes.i slipped my sandals into my legs and closed the door hurriedly. I mustn't be late for work today,I mumbled.

Sorry for the late update
Please read,vote, comment and share
I'll really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas 🍾