CHAPTER 2

On my first day at college,i filled out a paper which i don't know the exact purpose of it. A woman whose face beamed with smile called my name out loud as i signed and went into the school premises.
            I checked my first class which was maths,talking of maths it was my worst subject.
            I went to my locker to drop somethings,when i noticed a guy's hand on my shoulder.I felt a bit awkward at the his touch then I turned sideways to see who it was.
            A tall dark boy was there facing me.He looked rather handsome with a small cute nose and eyes that looks like that of Jacob.
          "You are in the wrong room."he said getting me out of my imagination as he led me to another room and showed me my locker.
          "Thank you so much,i really appreciate it.By the my name is Ashley Flair and yours?"i asked.
        "Troy morgernstern."he said.we parted after introducing ourselves. My mind was filled with thoughts on how he knew my locker. I shrug it off assuming it to be a coincidence.
         When i got to the class,i sat on a seat at the front because i was short sighted and even if i put on my glasses,i still need to go closer to the board inorder for me to see clearly.
        "Hello class,as you can see you have a new member in your midst,Miss flair come and introduce yourself."
          Being a girl who is shy and who dislike being the centre of attention,i hated that idea the teacher suggested.
        I reluctantly stood up from my seat and walked to the front of the class.
        My eyes was moving round the class in search of a person.you don't have to ask me cos i hated to admit it.
       It was the first guy i met this morning,Troy.i smiled as soon as i saw him and summoned courage to introduce myself.
         "Hello class,my name is Ashley flair    and it nice meeting you."i  rushed to take my seat after the brief introduction i gave.
       I couldn't help but blush when different remarks people whispered.
       "Waw,she's cute." "I wish i could spend time with such a beautiful face."another guy said.The class continued with mr.paul teaching algebra.
      To be sincere,i didn't understand it well but i made i raised my hand to ask questions.
       Time had been far spent when the bell jingles for lunch.i had no one to eat with.fortunately Troy offered to help with that.
       As we queued to get our food, tons of eyes were staring at us.he was one of the famous guys in school which was what i heard from Nadine,a friend whom i just met.
        She was a kindhearted person,she had promised to eat with her friends which was the reason why she didn't have lunch with me.
         We ordered for our food and sat to eat.whie we were eating,we were getting to know each other.our likes and dislikes,it seemed we have lot in common.