A God

Just realized that last chapter they are eating bacon with Michel who is a pig-man, big oof on my part

Third-person 

"We need to make sure that he doesn't find out how to light that portal," he said pacing, he has two large halos making an X over his masked face and an airy green gown with small bits of gold, it covers his black under clothes. 

"I promise he won't, the things you need are so rare I bet he has never even heard of a 'blaze'," she says, lying through her teeth, She couldn't promise anything.

 She has a long black dress with gold accents, a black hat with mesh hanging down to the floor covering her face, and dark brown hair, Two large gold wings coming from her back. 

"⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜ might not, but we both know someone who does" at this point he almost sounds desperate, "I need your help, we need to do something."

"We don't need to do anything, this is your job, not mine, don't drag me into it." 

"That's it!" even though she couldn't see his face she could tell he had an idea "do your job,"

Ranboo

I rethink what happened yesterday, we found a stronghold, I told them about how it's my gateway home, Tubbo almost fell into a pit of lava, we left the cave, then Phil and I went to get some ender pearls from Techno's house. 

"Thanks for letting me stay the night," I say to Techno and Phil "but I better get back to Tubbo and Michel."

"no problem, me and Phil will get the things you need, and when we do we will let you know," Techno says, we had told him what happened and that we think ender pearls could work all that stuff. 

"Bye Phil! Bye Techno!" I yell. 

"Bye Ranboo" they respond in unison. 

As I walk some snow lands on me melting on contact feeling like a itch you can never scrach, at least it's not raining. Then there is nothing but light, I shield my eyes from the blinding light. As my eyes adjust I see a person in matching black pants and a t-shirt, over that is a flowy lime green cloak with gold accents that is fastened around his neck with a blue-green orb that has a black slit in the middle. Two halos are on his head together forming an  X, he also has a white mask with the markings XD on it but sideways. 

He looks like dream... but different.

I fall on my butt into the snow, then I realize he's floating.

"W-Wha..." I studder, "W-Who..." I struggle to form my thoughts into words but it seems to get my point across. 

"I am Dream XD, or you might know me as the green god," the booming voice comes from everywhere and nowhere.

Dream, I shiver as the name is said. "you're a god?" I say it more just to say it than as a question, "Why are you here?" 

"To give you a warning," it is silent as the green god speaks like nothing has the nerve to interrupt him, "Don't go through that portal, ⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜  you will regret it." 

That word '⍀⏃⋏⏚⍜⍜' I've heard it before but I don't know where the way he says it's my name or something.

"I have warned you, we will not have mercy on you if you do it," and with that another flash of blinding light, he is gone. 

Slowly, I get up as if he will pop out of nowhere. As I walk home I think about that, the way he said 'you will regret it' as if he knows what's going to happen before it does. Not like I believe him, it's probably just me going crazy and seeing things. Finally, I get to Snow Chester and see Tommy playing with Michel in front of the house, letting himself get hit with the snowballs that Michel throws at him. 

I walk behind them as quietly as I can "BOO" l yell when I am right behind them. 

They both jump, Michel is giggling but Tommy looks like he is going to kill me. I smile spreads across my face as Michel throws a snowball at me, but Tommys face doesn't change from the death stare. 

"Michel, do you want to go help you dada make cookies?" Tommy asks, completely changing his demeanor.

"COOKIES!!!!!!!" Michel yells happily running into the house.

As soon as the door is closed Tommy starts yelling at me "How the heck could you do something like that?!?! you made Tubbo think that you didn't want to be here with him and Michel, you made him cry, when is the last time you saw him cry not fake cry but really cry?!?!" he talks so fast I can barely tell what he is saying.

"What do you mean?" I ask concerned, what did I do?

I might not update as much as normal cause I have multiple stories that I'm working on right now, and I'm just going to work on what I feel like writing in the moment. let me know if there are any mistakes. 

(867 words)