My BNHA OC's

I would post my art of my OC's, but I'm cautious of online art thieves so I won't be doing that. Instead you all will have to suffer with gacha versions. Sorry about that.
Also if your not interested in my OC's don't read this. This entire chapter will be just about my babies.

My OC's we're based off of BNHA, and the AU I made for them mainly center around Shoto. Shoto meet them at the ripe age of 13, and since then they helped (or hurt him if you think like that) Shoto by influencing his inner villainous/psychopathic urges. Like encouraging him to run away with them, telling him ways to tamper with evidence, how to dispose of a body and to go through with his plans to kill his family and pin the evidence to the maid. Normal stuff, you know?

They also helped Shoto to sneak off from the house and do things kids their age did, like hanging out, exploring abandoned areas, played games, told stories and they even had a camera around and made little films. They were Shoto first friends, and they were the only ones he really trusted enough to be my about what he felt.

My OC's go to a high school/orphanage located far from Musutafu in a small remote town run by a man named Musen Seiteki. Many parents have sent their kids (or kids wind up there on their own) because either the kid is mentally disturbed, the parents are terrified of their child or can't provide for them, or the parent don't want their kid because their quirk is deemed too unsafe/villainous. The school may seem normal, but behind closed doors the school trains and raises these children to hate heroes and become assassins.

Now, let's get into my OC's descriptions.
I know y'all are just as excited as I am 😀
(Remember, their last names are put befor their firsts. I know you probably already figured that out but just putting it out there)

Jinken Kenmei

Birthday: June 21st (Cancer)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Height: 159 cm (5'2 1/2)

Appearance: Kenmei is a short girl with long brunette hair that she oftens wears in two twin braids. Her eyes are both different colors; the right eye being salmon pink with the pupil being in a spiral shape and the left eye being hazel with a normal pupil. She has a gash on her right cheek that exposes her teeth and gums, which she usually covers with either a bandage or mask, but if at home She leaves exposed. She has an athletic build with a noticeably flat chest, and her arms and ankles are covered with old scars.

Blood type: AB

Blood type: AB

Quirk: Elastic - Her body is like warmed stretchy
elastic. Because of this, Kenmei can stretch out any part of her body for up to 18 meters. Due to her body being like elastic however, she can become brittle in cold weather. If she tries using her quirk in the cold, she will pull muscles that could last for days.