Part Two

TWs:
Notes: Written along side @mirabel_madrigal_

Little did they know, Mirabel had left the Encanto, despite how dangerous it could be. She was honestly really excited for this new adventure, knowing that it won't be like anything she's ever done before.

Mirabel climbed the very tall mountain, talking to herself to pass the time.

"Pfft, this is easy! Nothing bad will happen to me out there. I'm sure it's not as dangerous as Abuela says." She continued up the mountain.

She hadn't noticed that it was already nearing midday. She hadn't even made it a quarter of the way up the mountain yet. She sighed. "This is going to be a long journey."

She stopped to eat some of the food that she had brought with her incase if she needed a snack. After she was done with her snack, she continued up the mountain. It was not at all a hard climb so far, just long.

She kept trekking up the hill and talking to herself to pass the time and fill to silence.

The evening came sooner than expected and it was starting to get dark out. Mirabel was just about halfway up the mountain. She was making good progress so far.

She laid down in a grassy spot, staring at the slightly cloudy sky. She smiled to herself, looking at the stars that weren't covered by clouds.

She knew this was a good idea. She knew her abuela was wrong about the outside world. She just needed to prove it. The world couldn't be evil if there was stuff like this out there.

Mirabel sighed to herself contently. She was mentally pointing out the constellations to herself.

Her eyes slowly got heavy as she got more tired. She smiled to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep.