22

Stevie slides next to me in the booth, giving me a soft smile. Mike bailed at the last second, saying he had to do something at his home studio for another project.

"So, Alina, what are your intentions with my best friend?" Tom asks, his eyes sparkling in amusement. I laugh, but Stevie doesn't find it funny.

"Stop," She hisses, smacking his hand with her menu. He turns his attention to her.

"Stevie, what are your intentions with my best friend?"

I laugh again, and she rolls her eyes.

"I should have known better than to let you two anywhere near each other," She mutters, covering her face with her menu.

"Hey, your friends are my friends," Tom laughs. I sip my water, shaking my head at them.

We finish dinner, and Tom takes his leave. The ride back to the house is quiet, which I find odd.

Stevie drags me up to her room.

"Are you okay-"

She cuts me off, pushing me back onto the bed before I can even finish my question.

"I love you," She says, straddling my waist.

"I love you too."

She smiles at me before grabbing my face, crashing her lips against mine. I feel fireworks, tangling my hand in her hair, my other grabbing her waist. She slides her tongue into my mouth, and I let her have complete control. She tugs at my shirt, and I sit up, letting her pull it off. She covers my breast with her hand, squeezing me through the lacy fabric of my bra. I close my eyes, my hands sliding up her side, slipping under her shirt. She lifts her arms above her head, letting me pull her blouse off. I sit up, looking at her.

Her eyes are black, her chest heaving. She swings her leg over me, ridding herself of her pants quickly. I follow her lead, pulling her back into my lap once we're both only in our underwear.

"Kiss me," I whisper, running my hands up her thighs. She nods, leaning forward again to capture my lips. Softly this time, slower than before, but with just as much intensity. She reaches behind me, unhooking my bra. She tosses it to the floor, pushing my shoulders until I'm laying down. She runs her hands up my sides, her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes practically devour me.

"Stevie," I say, pouting lightly, hooking my finger under the strap of her bra. "Let me see you."

Wordlessly, she does. I pull her down to me, my hand squeezing her breasts as I kiss her.

"You're beautiful," I murmur, my lips trailing down her neck, tasting her. Her perfume is intoxicating. She throws her head back, a quiet moan slipping out as I take her nipple into my mouth. I flip us over easily, her legs going around my waist instantly. I kiss across her chest, paying equal attention to both of her breasts. I hook my fingers in the waistband of her underwear, tugging them down. She lifts her hips, letting me pull them off.

Finally, she's naked beneath me. I look at her for a moment, running my hands up her thighs, taking a breath.

"Ali," She whines, her eyes closed, her head pressed back into the pillow. Looking down, I see that she's already glistening. My heart is pounding out of my chest as I tease her, my fingers running over her stomach lightly. I lean down to kiss her neck, tracing my middle finger over her clit. She gasps, her hips bucking. I giggle when she grabs my head, kissing me hard. Slowly, I add pressure, drawing tight circles over her hard bud.

"Fuck," She pants, looking at me.

"Does that feel good?" I ask, hoping to God I'm doing this right. She nods, smiling as her lips meet mine again. She gasps again when my finger slips inside. She's warm and wet and oh my God, I can't even think. Her hips rock against my hand as I pump my finger in and out of her, adding a second without warning. She moans, pressing her forehead to mine.

"Ali, baby, that feels so good," She cries, her nails digging into my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful, Stevie. I love you so much," I whisper, kissing her again, moaning when she begins clenching around my fingers. She cries out once more before she stills, riding out her orgasm silently, her head thrown back into the pillows as her hips buck.

"Oh my fucking God," She giggles, grabbing my face and kissing me hard. I laugh, letting her flip me over. "That was amazing. You're a God."

"Please," I laugh, rolling my eyes. Her hands are already wandering, my breathing already shallow. Her lips brush my neck lightly, sending shockwaves through me. I hook my leg over her hips, trying to pull her closer.

"Please," I whisper, my eyes meeting hers.

"Mm, please what?" She asks, her tongue teasing my nipple.

"Touch me, Stevie, please."

She grins at me, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses across my chest as her tongue circles my other nipple. I raise my hips, whining softly. Her hand trails down my stomach lightly, making the aching in my core unbearable.

"Stevie," I whine, arching into her touch as she finally, mercifully, reaches where I need her. Her middle finger works slowly, circling my clit. I gasp, gripping her bicep. "Fuck."

"Mm, is that okay?" She asks, kissing my neck. I nod, squirming, desperate for more pressure.

She continues her slow torture. She brings me right to the edge, then holds me there.

"Fuck, Stevie," I moan, my nails raking down her back.

"What do you want?"

"I want to come," I pant, crying out when her finger enters me. "Fuck, yes. Oh my God."

"You gonna come for me, pretty girl?" She whispers, stroking the hair from my face.

"Yes," I moan, my eyes practically rolling to the back of my skull. My whole body is buzzing. She adds a second finger, and I gasp, pulling her down for a scorching kiss.

"Let go, I have you," She coaxes. "Come for me, baby."

A few more strokes of her fingers and I'm flying apart in her arms, my legs clamped around her hips tightly. Heat courses through my body, my hips bucking on their own accord as I cry out. She kisses me hard, my body trembling in her arms as I come down.

"You're beautiful," She says softly, kissing my brow as she lays beside me. I'm panting hard, my head on her chest.

"Oh my God. I love you," I say, turning my head to press a kiss to the side of her breast.

"I love you too, sweet girl," She says, kissing the top of my head. I look up at her, my eyes heavy already. She giggles softly, stroking my hair.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life," I laugh, lacing my fingers with hers. She laughs, rolling onto her side. I drape my arm over her waist, nuzzling my head against the curve between her shoulder blades. She pulls the comforter up around us as I pull her back against me.

"Goodnight, Alina."

I press a soft kiss to her shoulder, squeezing her hand. I'm entirely out of words.