29

A/N: happy sister honey month

"Ali, baby," Stevie says softly, kissing my neck as she sits on the bed behind me.

"Hmm?" I ask, tossing my phone to the nightstand.

"Our bath is ready," She smiles, taking my hand. She's wearing her silk robe, and I can tell by the way it clings to her she's wearing nothing underneath. I'm only wearing a baggy t-shirt and my underwear.

She leads me into the bathroom, where lit candles surround the tub and are littered across the countertop. The lights are out, and the bath is steaming. I can smell the lavender and patchouli oil, and I smile. I pull my hair into a messy bun on top of my head, and pull my shirt off, shimmying out of my underwear. Her eyes are on me as I sink into the water, relaxing the second I'm settled. I beckon her with my finger, grinning like a fool. She slips her robe off, letting it fall to the floor. I look her up and down for a moment while she secures her hair up with a claw clip.

"God, you're gorgeous," I murmur against her neck once she's settled against me. My legs are propped up by her sides, and she turns her head to smile at me, rubbing her hand over my thigh. I run my hands up her sides, rubbing small circles over her stomach as I move my hands to cover her breasts. She lets out a contented sigh, resting her head back against my shoulder as I gently roll her nipples between my fingers.

"Beautiful," I whisper, kissing the sensitive area behind her ear. She lets out a quiet moan when I suck at the area, nibbling her soft skin lightly. "So pretty, Stevie. So beautiful."

She lets out a little giggle, her hand covering mine as it slides down her stomach. I reach for one of her legs, draping it over mine. I hook my arm under her thigh, bringing it higher.

"Can I touch you?" I ask, my fingers gliding over her inner thigh, feeling her tremble in my arms. She nods, grabbing my face in both her hands as she kisses me hard. I smile, my middle finger tracing light circles over her clit. She captures my bottom lip between her teeth, inhaling sharply as I add a little more pressure. Her hand is still covering mine, and I pull away.

"No," She whines, her chest flushed. I giggle, kissing up her throat to her lips.

"Show me how you like it."

She bites her lip, looking at me, blushing.

"What's wrong, my pretty girl?" I ask, stroking her face lightly. "You're beautiful, Stevie. Don't ever doubt that."

"I'm self conscious," She admits, casting her eyes down. I tilt her chin up, kissing her softly.

"Gorgeous gorgeous girl, you have no reason to be. I love you so much, yeah?"

She nods, her eyes darting to my lips before meeting mine again.

"I love you, too, Alina."

I smile, nuzzling her neck with my nose, pressing feather light kisses under her jaw.

"Show me how you like to be touched, lover. I want to make you feel good," I whisper, watching as her hand slowly travels down her stomach. I rest my chin on her shoulder, scratching my nails up and down her thighs. She closes her eyes, turning her head to kiss my cheek.

I don't know when the hell I got so confident, but I'm not complaining. She seems turned on to no end, if her soft moans are to be believed.

"Good girl, you're doing so good," I encourage, my eyes watching as she pleasures herself. Fuck, this is hot.

"Mm, keep talking," She says, her voice raspy and low. She pulls her other leg up, and I hook my other arm around it, holding them to her chest.

"Fuck," She whispers, arching her back. I bend forward to kiss her thigh, resting my cheek against it as I look into her eyes. She's alternating between tight circles and side to side, light and hard pressure. I note that.