28

I lay my head back against her shoulder, her arms wrapped tight around my waist. We're laying on the couch in the studio, waiting for everyone else to finish dinner.

"I don't want to cause any problems. If she wants me gone, I'll go," I sigh, chiming in to the conversation.

"Absolutely not!" Stevie protests, her arms tightening around me.

"No way, Ali. That's out of the question," Dave says, looking up at me. I shrug.

"If it's going to make this easier on everyone-"

"No," Lori says, shaking her head. "We need you."

"You do not! Look at all the amazing shit you guys have done-"

"Alina, you're not going anywhere. End of conversation," Stevie says sternly, standing suddenly and leaving the room. I look around, my eyes wide.

"What... Oh, my God," I say, shaking my head. I push up from the couch, rushing into the hallway.

I find Stevie in an empty studio, crying. My heart breaks and I feel like a huge asshole.

"I didn't mean to upset you," I say softly, sitting beside her. She sniffles, looking up at me. I wrap my arms around her tightly, rubbing her back when she buries her face in the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry."

"Don't leave," She says, her voice cracking.

"I'm not. I'm not, I promise," I say, closing my eyes.

"You can't, Ali," She sobs, clinging to me tightly.

"Shh, I'm not. I'm not going anywhere."

We sit like that for a while until her crying finally subsides. I still don't let her go, pressing light kisses to her hair and whispering to her that I'm not going anywhere.

"You can't say shit like that to me," She says, pulling back to look at me, sniffling.

"I'm sorry," I whisper, looking down. She tilts my chin up, leaning in to kiss me. My heartbeat quickens, and my breath is coming in shallow gasps. She doesn't even have to press further, as I open my mouth for her. I moan when she slides her tongue over mine, letting her push me back onto the cushions.

My legs go around her waist, pulling her down on top of me. My grey skirt bunches up around my hips, and she lightly scratches her nails over my thigh. I kiss down her neck, moving her shirt to suck harshly at her collarbone. She whimpers when I sink my teeth into her skin lightly, soothing over the spot with my tongue. I use one hand to push her lower back down, the other sliding between us. I slip my hand into the waistband of her leggings, cupping her over her underwear.

"Ali," She whines, though there's a hint of a warning in her tone. I ignore her, sliding my hand into her underwear, feeling her already wet.

"Alina," She gasps, her eyes fluttering closed as I lazily circle my finger over her clit. My other hand comes to the back of her neck, bringing her closer so I can kiss her again. "We could get... oh, shit! We could get caught, baby," She pants, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip to stifle her moan as I slip my finger inside her.

"You want me to stop?" I ask, my head pressed against the arm of the couch as she kisses down my throat, trailing her tongue along my jaw. She shakes her head, but I have other plans. I sit up, sliding out from underneath her. She looks at me, face flushed and chest heaving.

"What the fuck? You can't just start that-"

I slide to my knees in front of her, hooking my fingers in the waistband of her leggings, sliding her underwear and pants down her legs.