then you win!

chapter 4 : then you win!

couldn't upload the picture!

i wake up the next morning to see mirabel has already left, so i just got up and changed.
i went outside to find mirabel talking with dolores,

"camilo, stop pretending your dolores for seconds!"

the woman turned into camilo.

"worth a shot-"
he says as the house swatted him away.

i walked up to mirabel and dolores who was talking with eachother, i managed to get 'and luisa. her eye was twitching all night' out.

"so what was that about?" i asked mirabel.

"we have to talk to luisa," she continued, "she definitely knows something about- the magic."

"oh yeah, i forgot about that-"

"everyone to the table! let's go, let's go." i hear abuela say.
mirabel pulls me to the table where the family was and motions me to sit next to her.

"luisa--" i hear mirabel whisper.

abuela says, "family, we are all thankful for antonio's wonderful.. new gift.." as she tries to sit down only to reveal coatis sitting in it instead.

"i told em' to warm up your seat!" antonio responds happily with a smile.

"thank you, toñito. i'm sure today
we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use...." she continues " ...as must we all, we are the caretakers of this encanto..."

i look over to see mirabel leaning over to luisa,
"luisa, dolores says you're totally
freaking out, any chance you maybe know something about last night, with the magic-"

luisa eye twitches, and in response to that- mirabel yells, "YOU DO!" while pointing to her.

"mirabel." abuela says, "if you can't pay attention i will help you."

"actually i-"

"casita?"

the house moves mirabel's seat next to abuela's and scooting mine next to luisa's.

"as i was saying, we must never take
our miracle for granted, so today, we will work twice as hard." abuela continues her speech.

"mhm, and i will help luisa!" mirabel says getting up.

"stop. first, an announcement, i've spoken to the guzmans about mariano's proposal to isabela." as she continues, "dolores, do we have a date?"

dolores tilts her head and answers,
"tonight, he wants five babies."

in response of that, isabela's head is covered with pink flowers.

"wonderful, such a fine young man with our perfect isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." abuela says while plucking out a white one.

camilo turns into a man, probably the one they are talking about and makes kissing noises at isabela. she throws flowers in his face making him turn back into his original form.

"another announcement, we do have a guest staying with us." she says while looking at me. "please welcome her."

"okay, our community is counting on us," abuela finishes, "la familia madrigal!"

"la familia madrigal!" everyone except for me says back.

i look beside me and see luisa is gone into the distance.
mirabel taps my shoulder and whispers,
"let's go follow luisa."