with my smiley face :) (final)

chapter 9: with my smiley face :)
the final chapter!

chapter 9: with my smiley face :)the final chapter!

"SASHA? F/N?"

they were standing next to eachother talking near to the trees, not even noticing i was there

"y/n? you were here this whole time?" f/n asks.

"oh, it's y/n." sasha says, her mood changed completely.

i walked over to them, the family left to go inside of the remainings of the house.

"where were you?" i asked suspiciously.

sasha rolled her eyes and said,
"obviously not with you. we left yo-"

f/n cut her off by saying,
"we were in a different place, we were seperated!" she says with a laugh, that was really fake.

"oh. um okay.."

'theres something going on with them..'

we went inside where the family was, then hearing the town walking towards us,
"we have no gifts, but we are many. and we'll do anything for you!"

*TIMESKIP*

i was finally done helping put together a wall, i went and sit down outside. dolores sat down next to me,

"hi, y/n." she says,

"oh hello?"

"i think theres something you need to know thats going on between your two friends. i overheard them saying that they're going to leave you here." she whispered.

i looked at her with wide eyes,
"you can't be serious. i've been friends with them forever!"

"i don't know about you, but i would go and talk with them." she tells me, "now i have to go!" she runs off to the front of the house.

'um.. okay, i guess i'll just go to sasha and f/n now..'
i went inside of the house, seeing my best friends talking to eachother.

"even if we are going to leave her, how would we get out of here ourselves?" i hear f/n say,

"of course, we just get everything out of the people here, obviously they all are going to trust us since we're "y/n's friends." sasha responds.

'huh, they really thought they could talk behind my back?'

"hey guys!" i say with a smile, surprising them.

"oh hi y/n!" f/n says with the kindest tone ever, "how long were you there for?"

"don't worry! i came over here just now!" i respond.

"good, now can you go away? we're talking here, your not apart of this conversation." sasha says.

f/n nudges sasha but then agrees with her,
"yeah, sorry but we are talking right now."

"yeah , but can't i be in just one conversation with you?" i say annoyingly, "haven't talked in a while!"