Ji-Won

It's literally 4 am in the morning. I'm thirsty. I wanted to go to the kitchen to get a drink. I saw eomma's room door open. I peeked inside and saw eomma asleep on her table. She must be tired. I might else well change and get ready for school.  4am though. Then I can also cook breakfast. The only thing I know how to make are sandwiches. Then a fried egg for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch. YEAH.  

" What are you doing up so early? " 

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU- 

" You usually wake up at 7. " 

" But why are you here? "

" I wake up at around 4:30 everyday. " 

" Oh. " 

" Go back to sleep. You have school. " 

In the end, I was forced to get back to bed. Sheesh. Not even tired. 

Later~ 

" KIDS GET YO LAZY HEADS OUT OF BED NOW OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!! " 

" COMING!!!!! " 

All of us got dressed, ate breakfast and dashed out the door. Today, we're running to school. 

Sana

The kids went to school and I went to work. I have a new employee arriving today, so Mrs Han will be at the door to greet him. Yeah it's a him. I don't know. Mrs Han suggest I hire him. She said he's very experienced. 

~KNOCK KNOCK~

AH yes here he is. 

" Come in. " 

" Um Good morning Mrs Jeon, I'm Kim Kyung Woo, your new employee. " 

I turned my chair around and looked directly at him. WAIT. HOLD ON. WHY DOES HE LIKE LIKE- 

" Jungkook? " 

--------------------

F I had to make this short. I met my friend at the staircase and she wanted me to update. Since I already have some, I can just publish it. I will make 4 longer. PROMISE. 

(lazy to do outro)