8 years later~ 

Sana's POV~ 

Ok I'll admit it. I got pregnant at 14 DUE TO A FREAK ACCIDENT. I was too young. And of course, the world hated me for it. Ji-Won and Jung-Woo were 6, Cha-Sung was 5 when Jungkook died. Now I'm 28. the kids are 14, and 13. Of course, being the calm child of the three, Ji-Won stayed calm and maintained his positive attitude. Jung-Woo became a trouble-maker, Cha-Sung went from chatty and bubbly to quiet and emo. I have been called to school 5 times THIS MONTH. First, Jung-Woo cursed at a teacher, and has teased multiple students. Cha-Sung poured a bag of flour on a student, WHICH SO PERFECTLY HAPPENED TO BE MIN YOONJI. Yoongi and Soojin's daughter. And lastly, Cha-Sung didn't do the homework and faked sick to skip class. 

~RING RING~

NO NOT AGAIN!!! WHY WHEN I'M IN A MEETING WITH THE EMPLOYEES!!! 

" Hold on. " 

I answered it. 

" Yeoboseyo? " 

'Is this Mrs Jeon?' 

'Yes. Is something wrong? What did my children do this time?' 

'Uh... well Cha-Sung slapped a teacher and Jung-Woo-' 

" STOP. I don't want to hear it. I'm coming. " 

Oh great.

" Uh.... Xing Tian! Take the files! I have business to do. Explain the plan to them till I come back. If you finished, end the meeting. " 

" Yes Mrs Jeon! " 

I headed for the office, grabbed my purse, got in the car and speed-drove to school. Who cares if the officer gives me a ticket. 

At school~ 

Cha-Sung's POV~

" Your mother will be here any minute- " 

" I'M HERE! " 

" Mrs Jeon! " 

" JEON JUNG-WOO AND JEON CHA-SUNG!!!! YOU ARE IN GINORMOUS TROUBLE!!! " 

" Cha-Sung slapped Mrs Kim- " 

" Kim Minnie? " 

" Ne... " 

" YOUNG LADY HOW COULD YOU SLAP YOUR OWN AUNT?! " 

" And Jung-Woo bullied and teased another student. " 

" ANOTHER ONE?! WHO WAS IT THIS TIME?! " 

" Kim Ji Yoon. " 

" MI-YEON AND JIN'S DAUGHTER?! " 

" And Kim Jin-Young. " 

" AND THE SON! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! " 

" Eomma it's not a big deal! They're a bunch of old hags! " 

" Who gave you permission to speak young man? " 

" It's not like your gonna ground for long anyway. Who cares. " 

" Ground you? YOU ARE IN WAY MORE TROUBLE!!! Mrs Gong can I take these two home? " 

" Of course. But they need to complete their homework. " 

" Yes of course. We're leaving now. Thank you. " 

I pulled Cha-Sung by the hair and Jung-Woo by the ear, down the stairs and into the car. I threw them in not caring if they were hurt or not. 

We drove home, and I was ready to let the demon out. 

" First, Jeon Jung-Woo. How could you tease your cousins? "