Jungkook

I woke up, but I wasn't alone. Sana was next to me. Everything from yesterday came flowing back into my brain and a smiled appeared on my face. It wasn't a dream. 

" Isn't 5 am already? " 

" YOU'RE AWAKE? " 

" Uh yes. Go get ready. Are you gonna fetch the kids, or will I? It's a way for you to redeem yourself. " 

" I'll do it then. You just sleep. " 

I, somehow, remembered where everything was. My clothes, the bathroom, and stuff like that. I showered, put on the suit that STILL FITS, combed my hair and when I came out, everything was prepared. Wait... I know how to drive right? Yeah I do. 

" Do you still remember how to drive? "

" Your dad isn't stupid, I promise I won't crash the car onto a lamp post like your Uncle Namjoon did. You all could've died. Who even let him touch the steering wheel? "

I drove all 3 of them to school, dropped them off and left for the office. Where's the office again? Oh no. Wait... Straight, roundabout, left, keep going straight, right and right, then turn left at the cross junction... I DID IT. I got out of the car and looked at the building. It's the same from 8 years ago. Still shining, still tall, still neat. From the outside. As soon as 1/10 of my foot was in the office, or well, as should as the door opened, there was screaming.

" WALKING CORSPE! " 

" Um... Angela I'm not a walking corpse. I'm a human. " 

" Good morning Mr Jeon- wait MR JEON?! " 

" What. " 

The employees are horrified. At the sight of ME. Yeah well haha I'm suppose to be dead. I was KIM KYUNG-WOO working here. 

" IMPOSTER!! " 

" I'm not an imposter. I'm Jeon Jungkook. " 

" But... But you're suppose to be dead. And where's Kyung-woo? "

" He's right here. " 

" HUH?! " 

" He's Kyung-woo, calm down. " 

Hoseok has come in to save me OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU. 

" Mr Jung, isn't MR JEON suppose to be dead, and MRS JEON should be here working instead? I thought he died from some sort of sickness, how is he still here? " 

" Long story short, he didn't die. Kinda doctor and his fault but yes, he's very much alive and breathing. Now how about all of you welcome him back? "

They all bowed. BOWED. 

" You know I hate you all bowing... " 

They all APOLOGIZED to me and I just went to the office. Everything looked... exactly the same as it did the last time (8 years ago) I was here. The family picture was still there, sitting on the shelf. My wife (is she still your wife even?) hates dirt, gunk and mess, of course it's clean...

-------------------------------------

One more chapter, the story is done. :(